• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

ROAST my tinder pictures.

Splootato

Just fuck my shit up boys. I want results and need to know what to change. I live in London and barely get matches. I swear I got more matches with worse photos a while ago but I could be wrong. Ive had this account for about 1 month and got total 70 likes maybe (most of which was from the noob boost)
View attachment 1View attachment 2View attachment 3

Not here to roast you because I don't really find any value in that behavior.

You description mentions "nudes". Delete that immediately, as explicit references to sex in a text format is going to turn women off.

"Keen to explore and meet interesting people" is EVERYONE'S preference. No one says to themselves; "I really hope I meet excruciatingly boring people today while remaining in my home."

I see lots of boring t-shirts; consider not wearing those, as someone in a t-shirt isn't really compelling unless they're jacked. That striped one is visually interesting though, and if you follow Andy's tinder guide I'm confident that you'll be able to take some excellent photos with it.

Your overall demeanor is "nice guy", which again, isn't very compelling for women.

Splootato said:
You description mentions "nudes". Delete that immediately, as explicit references to sex in a text format is going to turn women off.

Not necessarily, could work for screening and filtering. Agree with the shirts, style needs more edge.

Have you read the tinder guide yet? Your profile probably blends in with all the other average tinder profiles that are out there i.e. you look like the stereotypical nice guy. Also, there's not even a single pic with friends, which makes you seem like a loner.

Defo try to up your style, if you need help with that hit me up or read Radical 's excellent beginners guide here. Look into accessories as they're a cheat code like Andy said without the same commitment required compared to a tatt or piercing.

Maybe someone else can give you advice on your hairstyle since I'm not white (spoiler alert).

Also, if you wanna upgrade your pics, hit me up. I'm trying to work more on portrait photography even though I prefer long-exposures of landscapes.

TimmyTurner said:
Have you read the tinder guide yet? Your profile probably blends in with all the other average tinder profiles that are out there i.e. you look like the stereotypical nice guy. Also, there's not even a single pic with friends, which makes you seem like a loner.

Defo try to up your style, if you need help with that hit me up or read @Radical 's excellent beginners guide here. Look into accessories as they're a cheat code like Andy said without the same commitment required compared to a tatt or piercing.

Maybe someone else can give you advice on your hairstyle since I'm not white (spoiler alert).

Also, if you wanna upgrade your pics, hit me up. I'm trying to work more on portrait photography even though I prefer long-exposures of landscapes.

Appreciate the shout out mate, cheers

Back