• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Shaving the ol Scrotum

bfg73

I've just moved to a new city, started getting back to the gym, swallowed some insecurity and the matches have started rolling in slowly but surely on Tinder. But there's one thing stopping me from sending that first message - I've never shaved my balls in my entire life, and they're hairy.

So I have 2 questions: first off, how much do girls actually care?
Second, any tips on how to actually go about doing it? I only have scissors and a cheap razor I use for facial hair. Any tips, fellas?

Appreciate the help!

Step 1 - Fill a bowl with ice water
Step 2 - Fully submerge your nut sack in the ice water for no less then 2 min
Step 3 - Jerk ur self off so ur hard - that way u have a taught nut sack and a hard cock, no chance for any cuts.
Step 4 - Shave with confidence and gusto

I don't smooth shave, just trim with a bodygroom. Just pull the skin tight. It is smooth enough.

By the time a girl has gotten to see whether or not you have a shaven or not, she's already at the part where they've probably committed to having sex with you.

I tend to use my beard trimmer to shave the hair around the crotch really short. You don't need it clean shaven smooth, stubbly is fine. You just want it hygienic and practical.

Toast said:
Step 3 - Jerk ur self off so ur hard - that way u have a taught nut sack and a hard cock, no chance for any cuts.

This was a troll BTW. I literally just use a Gillette pro glide razor and have ha no problems

Christ please dont let having hairy balls be an excuse not to send messages on tinder

This has to be the worst excuse ive heard not to take action

Radical said:
This has to be the worst excuse ive heard not to take action
Definitely up there on the top of the list for worst excuses not to take action.

Shaving your balls is not necessary as a guy in general. There is also nothing impractical or unhygienic about a full bush if you shower regularly. Only downside you might have is that some girls will not be eager to lick your balls if you are to have oral sex. I can live with that.

I have only shaved my balls for like a year of my life. It was back in high school when I had no idea about dating and I asked my prom date what she preferred. She said she preferred shaved.

Ever since I have not done it and have just rocked the full bush. Shaving caused me skin trouble, cost loads of time, and made me feel weird. Shaving my balls makes me feel like an absolute pussy. It turns your balls back closer to the state of a prepubescent boy.

All the girls I have had sex with so far returned for more. As for the ones I got into my bed but didn't fuck and who only gave me blowjobs or handjobs: I really doubt the decisive factor were the balls on my hair.

I think it matters very little to most women whether you shave your balls. Maybe some or most prefer it slightly, I have no idea. But there are so many more efficient ways to use your time in order to improve your attractiveness. It is pretty much a waste of time.

Flying Galas this whole thread hahahahah

Toast said:

Please be trolling … this amount of effort to shave your balls

bfg73 said:
So I have 2 questions: first off, how much do girls actually care?

I think as long as it's not the amazonian forest down there it should be ok.
I say, shave them if it makes you feel more confident in the bedroom.
I usually shave 1/week because It makes me feel better, but sometimes if I'm away from home I'll be 2 weeks without shaving. Doesn't seem to make a difference.

bfg73 said:
Second, any tips on how to actually go about doing it? I only have scissors and a cheap razor I use for facial hair. Any tips, fellas?
If this help, this is how I have been doing it the last few years now:

I use:
-Basic cheap Philips trimmer, with blade guards (you can use scissors)
-Shaving gel
-Pink venus razor

1 - Trim excess pubes with the trimmer + guard (you can do this with scissors)
2 - Wet your balls with warm water
3 - Put some shaving gel on your ballsack and rub to cover the whole thing
4- Use the razor to shave your balls + cock. Don't be scared, just be a little careful and you'll be O.K. Move your balls/cock around to help shaving so there's no folds in the skin while you pass the blade. Also, use the power of fapping to get an erection. It makes it easier to shave.

Since the result is: clean shaven balls and cock, but with pubes it makes a contrast. So I personally like to make a 'fade' using different trimmer guards. Fancy I know. Probably overkill.

That's about it.
Don't let this be an excuse. This takes like 30min max to do. And you don't even have to do this. You could just do some basic trimming with scissors in 15 min and be done.

Back