• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Should I buy a new SIM Card?

- Hey, it's me again. I'm pretty sure I'm shadow-banned on Tinder(and a few other sites). I know I know, bullshit. But listen. I get around 4-10 matches on pretty much every other dating site other than Tinder, Hinge, and Bumble. Then I get none now and my pictures are the exact same. For context on all these sites, I remade and deleted my account at least 4-6 times in the span of a week to get more swipes(even with the exact same details. Stupid asf I know) beforehand, because I was curious and just experimenting with it. Now nothing just silence, even with using Tinder Gold Boosts and Super likes. This account was also made a day ago. Just curious about more experienced people's advice.

You're gonna need more than that:https://www.reddit.com/r/SwipeHelper/comments/sxyia6/bannedshadowbanned_hard_reset_guide/

pancakemouse damn that’s pretty hardcore. Interesting bit about avoiding the face verification, I’ve personally done it and I just figured that it was to make sure you at least resemble your photos, rather than being an identifying piece of information like a fingerprint that could be used against you if you ever get banned

(It’s just a photo, and not a full-on scan like when you set up face verification for iPhone)

pancakemouse said:
(It’s just a photo, and not a full-on scan like when you set up face verification for iPhone)

Now, having just got full-banned myself, I'm regretting spending the pain of trying to get verified myself (and getting rejected by the process several times because of lighting)

Back