• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Stalling/Ghosting

Apeth

Been following the template on the guide for online dating and had reasonable success for my current skill level. Fucked 2 girls and had a few other dates.

For some reason all my progress has halted in the last 2 months - very few matches / all matches I do get are ghosting me at the "What do you like to do for fun stage".

I know it 's a numbers game but got to the point where either the apps are broken or suddenly no one likes me - makes me feel kinda shitty.

Any advice on what to do, or move forward?

Apeth said:
Been following the template on the guide for online dating and had reasonable success for my current skill level. Fucked 2 girls and had a few other dates.

For some reason all my progress has halted in the last 2 months - very few matches / all matches I do get are ghosting me at the "What do you like to do for fun stage".

I know it 's a numbers game but got to the point where either the apps are broken or suddenly no one likes me - makes me feel kinda shitty.

I get ghosted at the same stage often too. I ask what they like to do for fun and then there is no response. That's why I switched to mostly use lostcauses template instead. Just beware since it's way more direct and will weed out even more girls. But those girls that want fun will be hooked.

Excuses said:
Apeth said:

I get ghosted at the same stage often too. I ask what they like to do for fun and then there is no response. That's why I switched to mostly use lostcauses template instead. Just beware since it's way more direct and will weed out even more girls. But those girls that want fun will be hooked.

Which template is that and where can I find it? Thx

Back