• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Teeth Whitening??

Aloofus

It's the peroxide in all that shit that makes your mouth sore/sensitive. If you get professional whitening done at a dentist it's the same stuff just stronger (and more expensive).

It shouldn't have caused a cavity, it might have just been that you got one around the same time you used that.

I smoke and drink coffee everyday so ive tried various stuff over the years. I had a bunch of cavities in my early 20s but none since. That was mostly due to drinking a lot of sugary drinks and not brushing my teeth enough if I had to guess why.

GravyTrain said:
Aloofus said:
It shouldn't have caused a cavity, it might have just been that you got one around the same time you used that.

Is there a better substance that you've found?? Shit feels like it's eating away at the tooth.

Is peroxide completely harmless, like, if I used it daily would I fuck anything up? Does it eat away at anything?

Also my gums got like dyed white and hella sore but I can deal with that. I just don't wanna fuck up my teeth.

Best thing I've found is Photoshop lol.
I've never noticed much of a difference. Some of the more hippie types brush with just baking soda/peroxide.

When I'd used stuff I had a lot of soreness and looked it up.

The kit I got was pretty clear about keeping it off of your guns (not putting to much of the gel in the mouthpiece).

Back