• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

These forums are now yours. Love, Andy.

kyil_andy

Name
Andy
Goal
To love all of humanity
Motto
Thankyou to all of you for this life I get to live
Thanks to Squilliam, Pancake & Ravi:
Appreciate these guys transporting the forums from my server over to here.
And big shoutouts to all the other mods on here for making this place what it is today.

It's done, everybody - the forums are now yours. I hand them over to you. Look after them... Feels like I'm handing over my baby in a way.

Got nothing but love for all of you.
Appreciate you guys carrying on the torch. Be good to one another; there's a great bunch of guys here doing amazing things.

I'll still be doing my thing over on YouTube, Spotify, my blog, so feel free to come hangout anytime & say hi.

Much love,
-Andy / Kill Your Inner Loser

Last edited:
Andy is the man who saved my life and is the reason I even bothered to do this journey.

He is one of my favourite human beings in the world.

I love you with my whole heart and soul Andy. I would take a bullet for you.

My teacher, mentor, and friend.

I will do honour to you for the amazing life you empowered me to lead.

Eternally in your debt

-Ravi

@kyil_andy

GRATITUDE FOR KING ANDY

THE MAN WHO WE ALL WILL HONOUR AND RESPECT EVERY DAY WE COME TO THIS COMMUNITY

Thanks Andy, stumbling upon your content put me on the right path and genuinely changed my life.

Thank you Andy. Stumbling on GLL and KYIL was like a revelation for me, and changed my life for the better. Chris and you gave me hope that I still could have an actual life. I'm a different person now, not only because you motivated me to lose 25kgs. I'm beyond grateful

Thanks Andy, you inspired me to shoot for more (literally, with all the guides on tinder photos) and to achieve more in the world of dating than I initially thought possible. This forum has really helped me, and I hope I’ll help other guys like I’ve been helped

I already said it multiple times Andy, but, your forum and content seriously changed my life. I would not be in the position I am now if I never found your site. That, and having met Pancake.

If not for you and Pancake, I'd probably still be some weed smoking degenerate rotting away in my room all day.

WHOAH this is quite the news. I was gone for a while, and NOW the forum isn't under KYIL anymore?

This is quite the reintroduction back to these forums.

Back