Thrice log. Should i try radicals how to meet girls in hostels?

Dude these are a massive improvement. I'm very much learning the art of photography as well (so take my advice with a grain of salt), but these are looking good!

I don't what exactly you're trying trying to go for, but these are great pics. You "appear" like an attractive, professional, intelligent, and fashionable dude. The last 2 especially are good.

Are these for practice? For a resume? For dating profiles?

The last one is great, the others come off as a bit too unfocused/gay/feminine. But the last one hits the spot.

The last one is straight fire.

If you could replicate that face and hand pose, but while pulling on the collar of a white button-down shirt, you'd have a killer first pic.

jakeD said:
Keep working on the pics but I'd say 100% at this point if you can't fuck girls, it's definitely not a looks issue.

Thanks brother, I'm working a lot on logistics and productivity right now

natedawg said:
Dawg, that last one is cold blooded.

Thanks a lot brothet ☺️

Trying to make some good money on airbnb this summer without the bad reviews i recieved last summer, bought new floor tiles for the bathroom and installed and now the bathroom went from looking old to looking amazing

Will do the same job for the main room i rent, I'm choosing what tiles to use, i need a different brand the ones i used for the bathroom are too expensive for a bigger room

I will also buy a smart tv and a small armchair, with the new floor the room will look amazing and bad reviews will be a thing of the past

I decided to update everyday, i know i already said that and i even changed the title of this log to "log once a day until first tinder lay" and i didn't stick to it

I'm autistic so all i can do is 3 steps forward and 2 steps back 3 steps forward 2 steps until i reach my goals anyway

If i wasn't autistic i would be married with kids like all the guys i grew up with by now and not chasing pussy on tinder

Tomorrow i will finish the last retouches to the bathroom's new floor, clean the house and take new pictures

Cleaned the house and looked on amazon for reviews about smart tvs and tiles

Didn't take pictures because it's raining and i don't want to ruin the camera

My goal is to take pictures with that bad boy style edges because thats what appeal ti the girls i want, mind fuck myself to believe that i can do it, that i look good enough, that i can be sexy and edgy

Even if takes telling myself those things in the mirror 100 times a day

I'm looking for a partner for hardcore accountability, i will give him a certain sum i can't afford losing and he will give it back to me only if i achieve my goals or keep it

I will do this u til i start making serious money with airbnb and can afford coaching

I could've done more today, took too much to train, buy food, clean house, and prepare a bed for ned bnb guest

I wake early my problem is that i start lifting 1 houre or more after waking up, i just have to prepare coffee, feed the cats anf lift but for the first hour or so I'm kinda foggy in the head

Had a great workout this morning, getting more and more shredded by the day at 1500kcal, cleaned the house and recieved a new airbnb guest

Tomorrow will workout, clean the house, and take new pictures in a parking lot at night

MakingAComeback said:
Fantastic work, you look great!

;-)

R

Thank you Mac! Huge improvement compared to the shitty pictures i used to taked, still a lot to improve in vibe, style, posture, hair style and pic quality if i want to have a chance with girls age 18-24

but since those are the first decent pictures i'm thinking of trying it in another city, unfortunately i can only do it if i pay...fuck tinder! money sucking machine for man hahah

Thrice said:
took some night pictures, tecnique is improving!

CHADULLAH. Only issue is your hair poking through your hat. That being said, add this one to the online profile immediately.

Crisis_Overcomer said:
Man, if pic #1 had pic's #3 lighting it would be amazing.

Interesting because pic 3 was taken with flash and reflector, i was hesitant as i was advised to not do it until i learn how to properly expose without flash!

pancakemouse said:
CHADULLAH.

Hahabhahahahh learned a new term after chadpreet😂

What a shitty day, wake up on time just to be depressed and not do anything, i ate so much junk food also, and sweets.

If that's not enough i skipped working out, which makes me feel particularly bad

I just recieved 4andro yesterday, i want to start some sort of cycle, lifting knowing you have an edge it's such a good feeling

I don't wanna beat myself up too much, I'm already lean enough so the only problem now is style, hair, and photography tecnique level

I'm in such a deficit that bad days can't do much, I'm only on 1500kcal

I wish i had friends and some girls to go out with and go out with, no man is an island and it's hard to stay sane when you're so isolated and lonely

Starting from tomorrow it's business as usual, I'm sure i will reach my goals, like i said even if I'm a hard case 3 steps forward and two steps back will still work, i think the motion is still forward

I will look for some appetite suppressor to use when i have days like that, I'm checking predatornutrition

I had a shitty day and ate sweets, first world problem, imagine people who in africa or ukraine

I also had bad sleep and nightmares so i bought blue light blocking glasses from amazon, no the orange ones but the normal once so i can wear them even at work starting from 8pm, they look like normal glasses and still block 40% of blue light

I'm searching for aps that block blue light on the phone

jakeD said:
Do you want to go for online or cold approach or both? And do you think you can do it in your current location or you have to move first?

Thank you brother, yes online dating first, the quality of my pictures improved but it's not at the level i want yet, the first pictures have so much shadow in the face and the last the light could be way better

Will try tinder and night game approach in clubs, street approaches don't make sense in a city of 200k

Back