• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

thriver's log

thriver

i just moved to a new country, where the local language is not my first language.

i overcame AA back in my home country (canada) and managed to get laid a bunch of times off cold approach. however, being in a new country and having to approach girls in a different language - my AA is back in full force.

tons of cuties here but i keep being a pussy. dating apps producing some 5s and 6s but nothing close to the quality of girls i truly want.

my AA is quite crippling here and it fucking sucks. but i know on the other side of this, there will be a lot of personal growth and (obviously) girls.

i'll be cold approaching at least 20 girls a week. i've approached 7 girls in the last month or so, no numbers yet but no real negative reactions either.

i gotta stop being a bitch and just talk to 3 girls a day. i'll let the dating apps run in the background but i don't wanna rely only on them.

wish me luck, will post updates in here.

Back