• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Tinder Pic Analysis

Troubleman

Hey everyone,

Looking for some constructive criticism on my Tinder pics. Give me everything you've got- overall vibe, likes, dislikes, suggested order, etc. Looking for genuine, brutal honesty here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WqLkVQ5oapTNedXLNDNighLr3viQ9c2r

I've got a few other extra photos from my shoots that I'd also like to get your thoughts on- let me know if you think I should replace anything in my profile with these.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WJYZVOZB3vxTsj-BqZjBJ_MTAfaD6EmW

Cheers, thanks all.

This is obv pretty good, I'm sure you're getting decent matches.

Broad comments:

Your style could be much better. This is somewhat mitigated by edgy haircut/beard/muscle but at least 1 pic with edgy style would help. This pic should preferably have a city background, all your other ones are in nature.

The current close ups of your face aren't ideal. Even though the sun is in your face on pic 1, I actually like your smile and facial expression there. The soft smiles are also ok. You can definitely take a better "determined expression" pic than your looking up in white shirt photo. Looking too high + repetitive setting.

You look good in the group photo, but the quality is terrible and all the girls give off graduate/Ph.D student vibes...this photo is not gonna show hot girls that you have attractive women in your life

Parasailing photo is cool. Make sure you don't have more than 3 beach photos. Snowboarding photo doesn't really look like it's you

EDIT: crop the first swimsuit pic a bit higher so it doesn't look like it's knee-length

I feel like you could get a much better physique photo. All the ones you have are not ideal in some way (be it weird pose/selfies/sunglasses). Your physique is your selling point for sure.

Great feedback guys, really appreciate it. Lots of points that I hadn't considered here.

I'll definitely have to up the edge a little bit. I've got some outfits in mind that should do the trick. And you're right, I could definitely benefit from having an urban background in here. Could probably combine that with a stone-faced expression for my next pic.

I'll crop that swimsuit pic, too

Back