Tinder pics Review/looks advice

Bigtexxn

View attachment 1View attachment 2View attachment 3View attachment 4View attachment 5View attachment 6View attachment 7View attachment 8View attachment 9View attachment 10View attachment 11View attachment 12View attachment 13View attachment 14

Whats up brothers. New here and need advice on if any of these pics are good enough to use on an online profile. Secondly, looking for general advice on improving looks.

What im focusing on now - scheduled zoom teeth whitening, upgrading and varying style, adding muscle without loads of fat in a clean bulking diet, got gum for my smelly ass breath, starting to learn how to use my 2016 dslr instead of iphone11 camera, and reading up on the photo mistakes so i dont make them with new photos

You could already get results with some of these photos due to your looks, but they're not ideal.

Low-hanging fruit are a minor style upgrade (nothing crazy, you get a style pass due to your archetype), trendier haircut, and then reshooting 3-6 photos with your DSLR with different outfits, per here: https://killyourinnerloser.com/inspiration.

Back