• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Tinder Profile Review

sheepy699

Hey everyone, just joined the forum, nice to meet yall. Wondering if you guys can review my profile on tinder.

Https://tinder.com/@Shyams321

I created my account yesterday and have gotten around 8 (Two likes were bots) likes with 3 matches. I used a boost today and got no likes. My biggest concern are my photos but also my location as I live in a town with less than 20,000 people. Its a very small place so I feel like my tinder results are lackluster but that wont stop me from optimizing my profile. Let me know what you guys think

Overall the profile is pretty good. I think your second photo should be first, and you should replace your gym selfie with a photo taken of your physique by someone else.

In any case, all of this is moot, because you need to move IMMEDIATELY.

Yea, Im moving to a actual city by september because my school is 2 hours south from me. Until then, any strategies you recommend I can use on tinder or should I just continue using boosts, better photos while putting more focus on cold approaching. Or is it futile since I live in the middle of no where (Onling dating wise)

Back