• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Tinder review / critique / bitch slap

terry_crews87

I just signed up to Tinder 2 weeks ago. Never tried to meet girls this way before. I read the guides and purchased Tinder gold. My pictures were dog shit and I am working to improve them everyday. I just wanted to get started and not use not having great pictures as an excuse to not get started. It's been a learning experience for sure, but most girls already swiped left on me cuz my pics were bad . I only had one for a while the first week ( i know, i know) and it was a boring selfie.

I've always avoided cameras and felt awkward when pictures were being taken so I never took pictures my whole life. I am started from scratch and dont have any pics of me doing cool shit. I've taken thousands of pictures of myself in the last 2 months on my shitty camera phone and am started to feel more comfortable. I'm going to buy a good camera after my next paycheck (2 weeks). I know you can get your tinder gold back when you reinstall , but i bought like $60 worth of boosts and super likes cuz i impulse purchase stuff, and i think I just wasted that money cuz I want to reinstal to get nooby boost. Any ideas?

I live in a city of 75,000 , and about 150,000 if you include surrounding areas , and alot more in the states. I live in Canada right on the border to Michigan. I know this is far from ideal but I have to live here for work for the foreseeable future. I just have tinder but am working on downloading the other ones today but am wondering your guys opinions first.

I know these aren't great but this is the best I got at the moment. I didn't have any interesting pics at the start so i threw these pics from a few years ago of playing in the band. Outdoor selfie is first picture I try to crop them the best I can once i put them on tinder. GLow in the dark wall painting is of a bar in the states that has all the bands i really like play at, and part of the music scene i like. View attachment 5View attachment 4View attachment 3View attachment 1

I posted the pics in my other thread . I just realized i wasn't posting in the area thats hidden by google. I dont know how to delete this thread

Back