• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Tinder vs. Hinge/other dating apps

Nianaa

I'm still working on improving my pictures, but I've noticed a pattern whenever I reset my Tinder profile once in a while.

Usually what happens is this -

Make tinder account
first 48 hours it feels like the profile is "alive" get 50 liked and 10-15 matches.
on day three the profile is basically dead, maybe 1 new like coming in once in a while, but that's it.

I've had my Hinge profile for several months now and I still get 2-3 matches per week, with the same pictures, what gives?
Tinder is by far the biggest dating app in my country and also have the highest quality of chicks.

Is Tinder simply trying to incentivize making purchases in the app as soon as the notorious noob boost wears off?

I'm curious to hear if you guys are experience things differently? If you have a strong profile do you just keep raking in matches and likes daily?

Nianaa said:
Is Tinder simply trying to incentivize making purchases in the app as soon as the notorious noob boost wears off?

Yes, I used it before, & after a while I get shit prospects. After I get off for a loong time, MAYBE I see hot girls again.

KillYourInnerLoser said:
Don't over-analyse this shit; it doesn't matter. Improve your body, improve your pics, aim to look SEXY and COOL, and more matches will roll in.

In the meantime, go outside and talk to more girls too - don't just rely on the dating apps if you're not getting results.

Couldn't have said this better myself. This is the only other high ROI activity if you don't wanna pay, yet.

Back