• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Took some new tinder pictures so I’m back again. Let me know what you think.

GameToPlease

Tinder.com/@tindertest.

Note: I already had the restaurant picture (and the ones I’m not about to mention) up on tinder.

The restaurant picture got a 7.3 attractiveness rating with girls 24 and below.

The cabin picture got a 7.5 attractiveness rating with the same age group girls.

The motorcycle picture got a 6.1 attractiveness rating with the same age group girls.

The rest of the pictures I either didn’t put on PhotoFeeler or don’t remember the rating.

Would be easier to track your progress if you kept it all in one thread.

I think I passed by that shelter in '13. Oldest shelter on the AT, I think?

Anyway, all your photos look truly candid. If you were a professional model with a pro photographer following you around all the time, this would work. But if you're a normal guy, it turns out that normal rules apply. Normal rules say you get better at things you practice. Take 10000 posed photos - one of them will look good and candid by chance. 9,999 look like shit. Your pics are in the latter percentage. Repeat 3x and you have the beginnings of a good OLD profile. My perspective at least... But don't trust me - I'm a dumbfuck.

Back