• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Update APP. Seconding guessing myself.... Feedback welcome

iceneon

Yesterday I caught up with some old friends at a bar and ended up drinking a few beers. I was a little bit tipsy and thought I could do day 26 drill but once I was out there I thought to myself that I can’t do the drills in an altered state. It was cheating. It would have been easier. So I decided while out that I would do it the next day. Later that day I played some basketball on some outdoor courts. These friends that I played with love going out and like doing things. We played for a few hours until sunset. They have previously made smart ass comments about the APP program and about me doing it. It’s a shame because I’ve told them the reason why I’m doing it but in there mind they see it as weird. And because they aren’t doing it and I am strange for wanting to improve myself. They are somewhat arrogant about there own abilities with women that look down at me for trying and going outside the box. Anyway recently I have been making the APP my main priority as a result I haven’t been seeing them much as I often cancel plans with them to do the program. I know that they probably talk shit about the program thinking that’s it’s harassment. Anyway as we were dropping off one friend we planned to meet up tomorrow to play some more basketball. While getting out he said make sure you don’t cancel again to do more of that street harassment. This comment really got to me later on that night and today. Thinking about it really annoys me. As the friend that said it didn’t even know I was doing the program. I have never told the friend that I’m doing the program. I know the other friend has been talking behind my back about the program that I told him and knows the true reason why I’m doing it. I’ve recently opened up to my friend about my anxiety and other issues. And because the drill for day 27 "lets play a game, who is your daddy and want does he do" and it is a weird drill, i have allowed myself to believe what my friends said is fact. idk

As they are my friends their thoughts mean a lot to me. And because they think that what I’m doing is street harassment and weird has gotten to me. As I have already been second guessing myself and there’s a thought in the back of my head that what I’m doing is weird and strange. But I also know that I want to be different and in order to be different you have to go against the grain.

As a result I haven’t been able to complete day 27. I’m thinking of just skipping day 27

Thanks

Back