• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

[UPDATE] Help choose Tinder pics

brohankwon

Hello everyone!

I thought I'd show my current pics after getting some "hygge" time with a Dane ;) . Besides these 4, the only 1 I kept from my first post (link below) is with the girls. Still aiming to get even better photos, still hitting the gym regularly 8-) .

https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1788

The only good one is the piano photo.

For the others, you need more interesting backgrounds, and your background has to match your outfit.

Wearing formalwear in a nondescript hallway doesn't square, and your facial expression is not masculine.

Second photo shows your manboobs.

Third photo is blurry — and no one wants to watch you walk down a hallway.

pancakemouse said:

For the others, you need more interesting backgrounds, and your background has to match your outfit.

Wearing formalwear in a nondescript hallway doesn't square, and your facial expression is not masculine.

Agreed.

Do you have any friends who are into photography? It helps to have someone around who has an eye for aesthetics.

pancakemouse said:

The positive takeaway is that I can be satisfied to have at least one good photo :) And I think I understand your point with the background matching outfits - like they need to be in a "candid" setting rather than "staged"....if that makes sense? I'm certain that I now see why the piano photo stands out among the rest.

MILFandCookies said:
pancakemouse said:

Agreed.

Do you have any friends who are into photography? It helps to have someone around who has an eye for aesthetics.

The funny thing is that all 4 photos were taken by the same guy - he's a friend/colleague of mine. I don't know his qualifications that well, but probably not the highest-quality professional that I could splash the cash on. I do have another friend who's currently in Thailand for the long-term (I'm in Germany), so that will have to wait.

Thanks to the McDonald's Monopoly Sweepstakes (lol) I won a "free" photoshoot (50 Euro value), so that's another opportunity. Besides that I'll continue taking 10,000 more photos with the same friend/colleague and also invest in a professional photographer.

brohankwon said:
MILFandCookies said:
Agreed.

The funny thing is that all 4 photos were taken by the same guy - he's a friend/colleague of mine. I don't know his qualifications that well, but probably not the highest-quality professional that I could splash the cash on. I do have another friend who's currently in Thailand for the long-term (I'm in Germany), so that will have to wait.

Thanks to the McDonald's Monopoly Sweepstakes (lol) I won a "free" photoshoot (50 Euro value), so that's another opportunity. Besides that I'll continue taking 10,000 more photos with the same friend/colleague and also invest in a professional photographer.

No offense to your friend but he looks like he just picked up a camera for the first time.

I’d attend some local classes if you can find any, or even photography meetups. You’ll meet people who are more than happy to teach you things.

Back