• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Updated Tinder / Hinge profile pics

ytlord

Hi guys,
I posted about a month ago with a starter set of pictures for online dating, I've spent a solid amount of time going out and taking new ones, curating the ones I already. My results have improved massively, getting around 15-20 matches a day right now with the following lineup:

View attachment 5
Scores well on Photofeeler, is recent, sends less "boyfriend" vibes than others so I put it first

Scores extremely well on PF but feels very innocent so I put it second. Also it's like 3-4 years old.

View attachment 3
Scores OK on PF, I mostly just like the outfit

View attachment 6
I know I'm dressed like shit but this one lives in my soul and I WILL be using it. Also scores well on PF

View attachment 1
Generally there because I don't have an "eye contact" pic. Trying to get better at taking them but so far I always look awkward

Lately I've found / taken these two which I'm also curious about:

View attachment 2
Scores extremely well on PF but feels kind of boring / boyfriendy to me.

View attachment 4
Scores above average on PF, seems like a good "social proof" type pic.

I know PF isn't the be all end all, which is why I'm trying to consider the vibe, but in general using pictures with better PF scores has led to me getting way more matches and interest. Getting a lot of flakes, which I know is normal, but so far I've had like a 75% flake rate off of numbers which is higher than what it used to be. Maybe I'm overanalyzing, but my main concern is that pictures aren't sending the right vibe, even though they look good.

Dude I feel ya, PF might be useless but it lingers in my mind too, I got the most matches with the highest rated pictures there but at the same time I used them for longer or had smart photos on tinder.

I would say 1 (looking more jacked) ,2,6,7.

You should be more concerned with looking good and attractive, than giving a boyfriend vibe at point. There is not point in using a bad photos, just to avoid looking bfish, especially when all your photos are rather bfish.
The second one from the end is decent tho.

You should try this order:

Those are your best ones and in my opinion will give you the best results.

#1 = less boyfriend ish and you don't look like you're trying to be a model in it.
#2 = again very candid and you look good. Not sure what you're playing in this or participating in but it shows you're not a boring fuck that doesn't do anything.
#7 = shows you like to travel, look good AND particularly, you look tall and surprisingly built in the shoulder/trap area. Not sure if it's because your shirt is wet but you look like you lift.

The other ones are dorky, look forced and won't do much for your profile.

Three pictures are fine if you don't have anything else, one extra photo that a girl doesn't like will give her one reason to not swipe on you.

ytlord said:
I know I'm dressed like shit but this one lives in my soul and I WILL be using it. Also scores well on PF

This one as it may be good for your "soul" doesn't do anything for your profile. Girls don't care about your soul on online dating profiles lmao.

Good shit though. I think I remember seeing your other photos and these are much improved.

I think one glaring thing you could improve is your style. Outfits in 1,2,5 are decent but can still be improved.

And just as a side note, photofeeler is not reliable whatsoever. It's honestly a waste of time. Test your photos on tinder. If they don't do as well, then you know your set isn't that good. Or better yet like you're doing, just post your pictures on here.

Back