• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

What are your routines for using the Bathmate?

SIGMA_1234

Hey all, calling all Bathmate users in the forum.

I now have a bathmate for quite a fraction of the price (thanks again eric-drifter) where I couldn't pass it up. I got the HydroXtreme 5.

So far, my routine for using this is sets of 3 minutes pump, then 2 minutes rest, twice. I plan to increase this slowly to 15 minutes. I read the manual, and they recommend I keep going my way for 5 sets to reach the 15 min. mark, but I read KillYourInnerLoser does 15 mins. straight. Was wondering what the routines of other people are.

GLL’s beginner routine is a good place to start. Should keep you busy for a long time.

I tend to keep it on non-stop for whatever number of minutes you planned. So if 7 then keep it on for 7 and so on.

I find it’s best to do it in the bath if that is possible. For me at least, far easier to get it on properly and progress to full power without having to reset it due to your ball strings getting sucked in.

Hope it helps

Thebastard you're talking about this, right?

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/entry/bathmate-big-penis/bathmate-beginners-routine

6-8 minutes stretching
6-8 minutes jelqing
6+ minutes Bathmate while increasing the pressure

I never do just Bathmate, unless I want to pump before a girl cums home.

Thanks for sharing your routines. I have never done it consistently - and maybe that is why I maybe therefore ginas have only been permanent for a short time.
What have you guys experienced regarding gains after doint bathmate for a longer period, and have you experienced trouble afterwards doing sex?

Back