• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

What can I improve in my looks?

luket28

I am pictured in my avatar. I am in decent shape, I go to the gym twice a week. I am toned but not built. My teeth are slightly overcrowded and I was considering getting invisalign braces. My hair cut is simple enough I wear a combover mostly.

My fashion sense is not very good so I ask my brother for tips because he is better with that than I am. I usually wear a slightly baggy sweater with black slim fit jeans (not skinny jeans) and white trainers.

I have gotten some compliments on my looks from time to time from girls mostly indirectly. I know that I am not bad looking but we can always be better. I have mild acne which I am working on treating at the moment

You look quite young, so a beard that reinforced your jawline would go along way. As for your hair, I recommend growing it out, then going to a high class mens barber, and asking them how best to style it.

A very skilled paid professional can tell you a lot more than any of us can.

A tan would do you a ton of good

Take Andy's Tinder Guide Part 1 and just run through the checklist

If you get to above average in every section that is enough

You'd need to post more pics - when I saw your avatar the first thing that popped was your sweater that seems way too big. Having the right fits is the highest priority when it comes to fashion.

What others have said.
1. Tan
2. Better fashion (better fitting clothes)
3. Haircut with more volume on top

Back