• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

who here has the cheapest boosts?

Dewm

My account thinks I'm 19 (hidden with platinum), I live in New York City and for 1 boost it's $7.99 For 10 boosts, what I usually get, it's $6.75/each

For SuperBoost, which I try to do once a month, is 3hr $44.99, 6hr $62.99, 12hr $116.99.

All of these are web prices as I've noticed it is way cheaper when you login and buy boosts online instead of on app.

Post your boost stats. Cause I got a VPN and am willing to travel to buy a pack of boosts. ;)

Seattle, I am 24. Boosts are $5.99 each, or $4.50 each in a 10 pack.

Super boost: 3 hour $35.99, 6 hour $62.99, 12 hour $116.99.

All of these are online prices. I've probably spent like $70 on boosts in the past. All a huge waste of money, since my photos are crap, so I'm holding off on more until I fix them.

Alright fellas, ready to get depressed?

Manganiello pays $2 per boost. Personally I think it's the universe's way of balancing things out. Since nobody can get laid via CA in Calgary, they made boosts dirty cheap.

Dewm I created a Tinder account two days ago and tried logging with a VPN, to see if I could fool the algo. No dice but I'm not sure how good ProtonVPN is.

Jesus american boosts are expensive

Looks like superboosts are cheaper tho

UK boosts arent that bad in packs of like 20
They’ve definitely been nerfed compared to like 2 years ago, i think thats to make super boosts more viable

Edit: pack of 20 boosts in UK is like $40

Do the superboosts make a big difference? Haven't used them at all because I don't want to waste a lot of money on a dead night and end up with 3 hours of useless visibility. Boosts in general seem to be doing worse for me lately.

Holden said:
Do the superboosts make a big difference? Haven't used them at all because I don't want to waste a lot of money on a dead night and end up with 3 hours of useless visibility. Boosts in general seem to be doing worse for me lately.

Not my current profile but the one before it with my true age I found I got 120+ likes per superboost. Now it's more like 30, but I've since realized when you're in the 18-25 pool it's hardball. The top tier pussy only wants the top tier guys. I'll just keep losing weight, gaining muscle, and getting better fashion. 120 would widdle down to like 80-90 matches, I would say half that messaged back, and maybe 10% converted to numbers. These are all off the top of my head stats so don't take it as science.

Radical said:
Jesus american boosts are expensive

Looks like superboosts are cheaper tho

UK boosts arent that bad in packs of like 20
They’ve definitely been nerfed compared to like 2 years ago, i think thats to make super boosts more viable

Edit: pack of 20 boosts in UK is like $40

Daaang that's a good price.

Here a single boost on my iPhone is $6.99

But online on my computer it's $5.99

Tip - they switch up the pricing a lot to test. The price on the smartphone app is often different than the web app. One will be more, one will be less - for boosts, super boosts, and Platinum/Gold/Plus.

Check both prices before you pull the trigger.

Dewm said:
My account thinks I'm 19 (hidden with platinum), I live in New York City and for 1 boost it's $7.99 For 10 boosts, what I usually get, it's $6.75/each

For SuperBoost, which I try to do once a month, is 3hr $44.99, 6hr $62.99, 12hr $116.99.

All of these are web prices as I've noticed it is way cheaper when you login and buy boosts online instead of on app.

Post your boost stats. Cause I got a VPN and am willing to travel to buy a pack of boosts. ;)

Have you found setting yourself as 19 is better than 24?

Canada - app price
Calgary. Age set to 24

With the web version I average $2.30 per boost.

Im pretty sure it's cheaper on the computer because Tinder is forced to pay more to Google or Apple on app purchases.

I also noticed depending which payment method it's cheaper.

PayPal vs. Credit card have different fees and so the price on tinder is different

I get 8-12 likes per boost. Maybe 4-7 matches.

For me likes per boost.
5 is trash
8 is ok
12 is good
20 is insane.

Yes Canada is cheap... But...

If you're going all in with getting laid you should seriously consider where you're spending priorities are.

How much money have you spend on your car payments vs. tinder?

How much have you put into savings vs. tinder?

How much have you spent for a fancier rental unit vs. tinder?

Show me your schedule and spending habits and I'll tell you you're priorities.

Another one to that Manganiello :

How much are you spending on drinks down the bar vs tinder?

Cost of a boost in America seems to be about the same as a pint of beer

After you've taken care of basic living stuff

Your main self improvement goal should take up the majority of your spare resources

Time
Money
Energy
Etc

MILFandCookies said:
Dewm said:

Have you found setting yourself as 19 is better than 24?
Realistically no. I’m 34 btw. I might try 24 next time. At 34 I’m in that sweet spot of young stud to the 40 something milfs and hot older guy to the 20 somethings. If my photos, appearance and fashion were better maybe it would work better cause I do see a lot of 18-20 in my deck.

I tried using my VPN, cyberghost, to fool tinder into thinking I was in Calgary. No dice. Even did it on my phone too. Nothing. Maybe I need a better VPN or Manganiello could start a service where he buys boosts on people accounts for them lol. Oh well time to get more attractive.

Dewm said:
I tried using my VPN, cyberghost, to fool tinder into thinking I was in Calgary. No dice. Even did it on my phone too. Nothing. Maybe I need a better VPN or @Manganiello could start a service where he buys boosts on people accounts for them lol. Oh well time to get more attractive.

Lol.
I'll price it so it costs more than the boosts locally.

My impression was you need to create an account in the city.
Also tinder uses location services on the phone. So I wonder if it's attached to GPS as well.

Back