• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Who wants to take pics with me in Austin, TX

I'm about to shell out for one of the Pro Max iPhones.

I don't know if ya'll have seen them, but they're easily as good as a DSLR when it comes to dating app photos (which get compressed to shit anyway). The photos they take are incredible. My last girlfriend danced at a club and made like $13k a month on OnlyFans using just a ring light, iphone Pro and a camera stand. Her pics were incredible.

Who wants to do a shitload of photoshoots with me? As a bonus I can bring along my badass dog, Beowulf:

If you're in Austin hit up MILFandCookies, he does dating photography so knows a few tricks

TheRowdyruffBoyz said:
I'm about to shell out for one of the Pro Max iPhones.

I don't know if ya'll have seen them, but they're easily as good as a DSLR when it comes to dating app photos (which get compressed to shit anyway). The photos they take are incredible. My last girlfriend danced at a club and made like $13k a month on OnlyFans using just a ring light, iphone Pro and a camera stand. Her pics were incredible.

Who wants to do a shitload of photoshoots with me? As a bonus I can bring along my badass dog, Beowulf:

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 1.44.04 PM.png

Got one of them myself. They're good, but a pro with a solid camera is still quite a few notches above.

Happy to just meet up and chat, but if you're looking to actually invest in kickass photos and just get it handled, I've got your back. I'll shoot you a PM.

TheRowdyruffBoyz said:
Not living anywhere close but I love Austin. Down to schedule a weekend in January and go all out with photos. Would be interesting to compare your phone to my Canon EOS RP. And if you bring your dog, I'll rent a horse.

Back