• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Will the Tinder Guide for someone if they are not in the best physical shape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaxir

Goal
Get Laid
Hi all,

its good to be back at Andy's forums!

I already explained in another thread, that why i am having trouble with going to the gym (tldr; multiple body injuries)

Now, i am finally going to get some pictures taken in the coming months (friends will help me with pics, i already have an idea of what style suit me and my body the most - the types of clothes where girls actually give me looks )

but before making any tinder/bumble/hinge profile i will just try to read through Andy's guide as a whole, as a learning experience/journey

My only question is, will the Tinder Guide work for someone who is not extremely tall and does not have a extremely muscular physique? ( its not like i don't want to do the work for it, i would love to sweat for the gain - but injuries just keep throwing my training routine off and its become very frustrating and mentally tiring! )

I know dating apps are based on looks, whether its men or women

but feel free to chime in, correct my misconceptions and please,

kindly guide me!

I am going to read Andy's legendary guide now!

Hey @Yaxir - good to have you back.

To quickly answer your question, yes. The tinder guide will work for you while you you get more in shape. Don't expect to be swimming in matches as you start, but with time and improvement, you will gain more matches.

Read the guide, get high quality pictures, get in shape, get more high quality pictures. You just keep iterating as you keep improving.

Now, it looks like you have all ready started a thread in the private section. I recommend turning that thread into your log and keeping track of your progress. You can update your log with questions like this and keep it nice and tidy.

For questions like this we prefer it in your log rather than one off threads. Going to lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back