• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

WinnerWithin Monthly Best Of: 2024

MakingAComeback

Administrator
Monthly Best Posts Thread: 2024

The leadership team's favourite posts from the forum, each month, hand-picked and delivered to you by:

@Crisis_Overcomer
@Manganiello
@Bman
@pancakemouse
@MakingAComeback

These, we will email to our users, at the end of each month. To give them value, and to keep our community strong, flying the flag of men's self-improvement, for the love of this game.

Have you seen a GOLD post you'd want to submit for consideration? Send it to any of the leadership Team (Moderators) and we'll decide in our chat.

To get us started, this is an assortment from me, with my favourite picks for the month:

June 2024 - Key Themes: A framework for self-improvement, the rewards of ongoing work, philosophical musings on the journey, and random gems

(1) @pancakemouse : How To Get Better, and as you can see, Master Pancake is really making it work, and showing the power of consistent, diligent, self-improvement.

(2) @MakingAComeback : Have You Maxxed Yourself Out, Or Are You Making Excuses? A post that is mostly speaking to myself, but was given as a critical friend and supporter of another member of the forum, Klondike.

(3) @Spazdig : Held captive for 4 days by a voluptuous 19 yo. I enjoyed this post from Spazdig a lot, and it is very motivating. The many years of work on the body, playing the numbers game, and staying in the arena, paying off.

(4) @Bman : Ongoing updates on his journey, showing insightful, data-driven, strategic self-improvement. This is how it's done.

(5) Life Updates From Arcade_Fire: A beautiful update from my friend @arcade_fireee Part ONE & Part TWO

(5) @Squilliam : Honest reflections – The Middle, what “doing thework”, looks like. We learn to let go, and just be. 700 approaches.

KEEP WORKING BROTHERINOS

-MAC DADDY

Back