• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET [GRATITUDE POST]

Thanks @hush appreciate it!

Yesterday, was a great day in the life.

On top of my shit, nailed gym, diet, lots of good admin.

My approach session, was impacted by the rain. I did 2 sets, quite the battle in the rain.

The first, was nice enough, but super wrapped up in what she was doing and my approach wasn't strong enough to stop her.

The second, was a 2 set. Jay went in, an Asian girl and a Brown girl, they were liking Jay, but then I joined, and the brown girl took one look at me and expressed such disgust and disdain, she waved her hand in my face, and grabbed her friend and yanked her out of there. White-washed browns are my worst market & usually hardest, harsh blowouts ;-)

When approaching a brown chick I often just hope I hear an Indian accent. If they're native born, it's over, lol, my worst market by far. Might literally stop approaching them altogether man. The other women, treat me a little better, and I have no preference.

Rain REKT the volume after that.

Dating in NYC, is so polarising and harsh, and there is such little room for error, that you quickly learn what your sticking points are, and why you are where you are in your dating life.

For me, I can close.....

But, I need a girl who is at least kinda interested and attracted to me. I need a little something. Quality wise, what I'm getting is just too far below what I could psychologically accept.

Looking at the matter rationally as I now leave this place on the 16th, I have learned a bunch.

Firstly, I don't have a Minimum Viable Product yet.

I don't have a market. My product, doesn't have an appeal to women, which makes dating 10-100 times harder I'd say.

You have to have SOMETHING that makes her stop, and think, wait a minute.....I'm into this.

And if you're dealing with socially conditioned disadvantages, this has to be done physically, I think. It's too hard to persuade and convince someone to see value in something they can't see themselves.

I talked to Dante about my sheer lack of frame, and how much of an uphill struggle it is to get any semblance of attraction. He agreed, and said it's unrealistic me getting any success in DG in places like NYC until I can get some minimum level of frame/receptivity and have some level of market share

His suggestion?

Focus on business for a while, 6 months or so, and do a monumental image upgrade. Full body tattooing, style, jewellery, the lot. He told me, expect to spend 20-40k just on personal image next year.

...What other choice do I have?

Ten thousand more approaches?

5 new locations?

More photoshoots?

I believe Dante is on the money, and he's coached hundreds of men over the years, he's still coached more men BY FAR than the guys we know in/around our community and has had a lot more data points. And his thinking aligns with mine also: issue with me, is just a massive SMV deficit I have to deal with (brown-brown, lack of ambiguity, too Indian/ethnic looking) that is why my online never took off, and approaching was such a major pain in the ass.

At the end of the day, you have to do whatever it takes to win.

I've tried to shift this product all around the world. It is just far, far, far, far too hard. Done it 30+ times, but you see the grinding it takes, the ghosting, the lack of commitment & investment.

That, can't be my future.

I can't allow that.

The huge focus I put into the gym, and adding size, genuinely didn't do shit.

The level I'd need to get to, to make efforts in the gym count, would probably be a few years ago, and maybe need AAS....

From what I saw from that intervention, it just didn't activate attraction. Physical attraction is SO important. Like, RIDICULOUS. Relying purely on Game, is exceptionally tough. It's a fleeting form of attraction, and requires effort and skill to keep up.

Instead, in true GLL fashion, you want to see if you can become attractive enough to where some women actually give you a chance on the basis of how you look & present.

I have tried to crack that puzzle, for 3 years, and traditional means, didn't do it for me. Getting lean (which I've done in the past), gaining size, hair transplant surgery, skincare, botox, different fashion and image, so far didn't get me over the line.

Realistically, this is probably why I developed an absolutely cast-iron mindset of determination and hard headedness. I saw that it was going to be an uphill battle from the get go. But I don't know if that is serving me now. Longer term, I need them to put a little something in, it can't be 100% my effort, there has to me at least something coming from them too.

This level of absurd difficulty is what can kill Inner Game.

Before I left for Mexico, I was determined to fix my Inner Game. And I feel like it changed a bunch and I feel more at peace, and in the headspace of a winner. I feel like I still need to go far deeper and to offset my Low SMV, I think the level of internal mindset transformation required, is just far more than I had conceptualised. Might require me to become an absolute beast of a human being to get what I seek.

A tall order - but what other option do I have?

Image wise, things haven't hit yet. Not passing the basic attractiveness threshold yet, unfortunately. I'd have seen it here and there. Right now it's running into the odd miracle. You can't make it work like that.....

Gonna get my head clear, go monk mode, and figure this shit out. Two major sources of progression for me will be:

(1) Inner Game
-Building truly unbreakable IG through 6 months of hardcore, daily commitment

(2) Image Transformation
-Extensive full body tattooing
-Surgical interventions for the face
-Ongoing physical training. Next step, is to get lean. And then add more size once at a decent bodyfat.

The more of a niche product you are, the longer it takes to start seeing results and rewards for your efforts. The more complex the journey, and the deeper you need to go. Evolving way past mainstream paradigms and having to grapple with a lot more than most will ever know.....

And yet, it IS possible. I've banged a bunch, it's just, not what I want. Quality women, I've just not encountered. The women I'm getting are not dateable at all. All due respect, few men who aspirational would.

How I can make the most impact from the final 16 days here, is via ongoing approach/desensitisation, and possibly gaining some useful reference experiences of possibly a small handful of chicks who are interested or attracted. Feeling this a few times, will help my inner core a tonne.

I then need to go away, again, and focus on my sticking points and attack the actual problem areas, and re-emerge again.

Sticking Points:

(1) My image & SMV isn't even at a point where I can even implement Game, because the frame I'm getting is not there, there is 0 receptivity most days and I can count on 1 hand how many girls gave me frame over the past 4 weeks. That is not workable. You can battle and see if you can make something happen, but most likely, it is an futile exercise in a lot of work, for nothing.

I'm going to just have to get my looks to a point where there is a possibility of being able to sway them with Game & vibe. Have done it on many a date, sketchy quality, sure, but have seen that if I maxx out properly, there is a future where it turns around.

(2) Inner Game: As a Low SMV guy, with a poor archetype, and seriously poor social conditioning (women are actually ashamed with the prospect of dating a Low SMV guy), there is still a way to win, but you have to become an Exceptional Low SMV guy. You have to become an outlier type person, the likes of which, she she has never seen before. So she can pause for a moment, and say, wait, yeah, he doesn't look like a guy I'd want....but fuck he is cool as hell and kinda turning me on right now.....That, requires a monumentally tough mindset where you have decided to compete and see value in yourself at a delusional level. Pushing past lived experience and cultivating a delusional, unrealistic, insane self-belief and self-love.

So be it....................

Back to work.

-MAC

But, I need a girl who is at least kinda interested and attracted to me. I need a little something. Quality wise, what I'm getting is just too far below what I could psychologically accept.
I'd say she was a cutie. Carl, gave her a 6. She was a petite little thing, 5ft2, but had a cute face, nice long, curly hair, great tits and ass.
You clearly do get some girls you're into. Yeah they may be online layups, but still.

You clearly do get some girls you're into. Yeah they may be online layups, but still.

I don’t know man. She was a bit of a head case.

We had fun and she completely ghosted.

7 years of anti depressant use and therapy her end, and a fair share of head issues

Normal attraction and bonding, I’d say, involves some staying power

Actual, meaningful interest and engagement

It can’t be this superficial and base. SOMETHING should happen, some of the time.

I’d say that happened for me twice, over 3 years.

That, isn’t a trend that is workable, and trajectory I don’t like at all.

Something needs to change significantly.

Back