Anyone doing cold approach in nyc?

Luniac

Wouldn’t mind hanging out supporting each other to approach lol taking turns and stuff.

Hey man, check out this website https://www.gameglobal.net/groups/. Just zoom in on New york on the map and you will find a telegram and a facebook group for new york.

Wait a minute, the telegram group for New York is private and for Facebook I have to add the admin as a friend join, some random dude who wrote a PUA book?

Gtfo lol

Luniac said:
Wait a minute, the telegram group for New York is private and for Facebook I have to add the admin as a friend join, some random dude who wrote a PUA book?

Gtfo lol

Don't bother with the Facebook group, it's not active.

I'm not sure what you mean by the Telegram group being "private". The link to join is here and has worked fine for everyone I've sent it to.

pancakemouse said:
Luniac said:

Gtfo lol

I'm not sure what you mean by the Telegram group being "private". The link to join is here and has worked fine for everyone I've sent it to.

K thanks it worked now

pancakemouse said:
Luniac said:

Gtfo lol

Is there a new group now? I got banned for 2 days just asking about it I don’t like censorship.

Back