Are my photos good enough to get me laid?

michaelho068

These are all I have right now. Getting a DSLR camera might be too costly right now but if I absolutely have to then I will.

OK I just finished reading Andy's guide to tinder and I realize my photos are quite shit.

I will get a camera and take better photos & also improve my fashion over time, but are these photos right now enough to get me laid?

with these photos, no. at least not with anyone palatable. you as a person though look good enough to get laid rn esp if you lose the glasses and get an edgier haircut. Need to put together 1-2 cool outfits in a style counter to stereotype (most cool Asian guys in LA opt for street style)

if money is tight I would beg/bribe arcade_fireee to take some photos of you around sm after you add some edge to your appearance.

Agreed with the above. I think you're good looking enough to get laid, but these pictures are terrible. I would suggest reading Andy's Tinder guide, that's a good place to start

Yeah I’ll take some pics of you bro. I live in SM and have Andy’s recommended camera setup. Get a couple cool outfits first tho.

Sweet, thanks for your feedback guys.

I talked to a buddy of mine who has been through the AA program just now and he told me to ditch the glasses and have an edgier style as well.

Guess ima go shopping and get myself some contact lenses.

Appreciate you reaching out arcade_fireee . How much do you charge bro?

Back