Bathmate question

Squilliam

Goal
Be happy
Motto
Pain is temporary, greatness lasts forever
I have a bathmate but I've always had trouble keeping a good amount of suction. I've heard that shaving helps a lot. I generally don't shave, I usually just trim. Is it necessary to be clean shaven to get the proper suction? I feel like I'll get really bad razor burn if I shave it completely.

Bathmate HydroXtreme 5 user here. Shaving is a massive boon for keeping strong suction. Never tried trimming tho

Bro why don't you just shave and try? The literal worst that can happen is that it doesn't help, you get razor burn for a few days and the hair grows back quick

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Now, the problem is that my skin is very sensitive down there. Even trimming makes me really itchy and uncomfortable. I guess I'll give it a try and see if it's tolerable. Do you use a post shave cream for that?

The reason I'm asking is because, if this isn't the issue, then I'd like to avoid shaving down there. Like, I wasn't sure if I was just not using it properly.

Squilliam said:
Do you use a post shave cream for that?

No idea on creams, but I know that the times I get razor bumps when shaving pubes is when I use some older, duller razor/trimmer that doesn't do clean, skin-level cuts. Sweating alot after doesn't help either obv

I had this same problem just these past 2 weeks. Recently bought a BM from a local store (no not used you slimeballs :twisted: ) and had a lot of hair downstairs. I was typing this problem and found a lot of sources from GLL, especially Phil and MPMD. They both said to shave the pubic hair. I tried using my shaver but then said the best words a man can say when he's faced an obstacle, "fuck it", and shaved it all off with those small disposable razors.

The two best pieces of advice for using the BM as a newbie, saying this as a newbie are
1. Shave them off, the suction is phenomenally better.
2. Use the hottest water than you can use. People have different thresholds, but use the hottest that you can use. It should feel hot but not too much to the point that it's scorching on your dick. As you become more accustomed (using it 3-4x a week) increase the temperature just like how'd you increase the weight in the weightroom and you'll have better pumps (no pun intended).

Back