Blackpill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gringo

Just curious,

Is KYIL part of the black pill philosophy? I'm asking because I read the Tinder article which explains that looks are the most important things. Thanks guys.

I think this sort of discussion is not really appreciated on this forum, because really what you are doing is trying to think about what is which and which is what, categorizing things and assigning labels and being a nerd.

Black pill is a about thinking your lack of success with women is because you are genetically destined to be a disgusting human, realizing no one will ever want to fuck you, and then killing yourself.

Kyil is not about that. It is about recognizing the obvious fact that looks are important, and also recognizing the obvious fact that you can improve your looks. It is about recognizing the obvious fact that your personality, lifestyle, and mental health will all also play important roles, and you need to improve those as well. You'll notice no one is rejected on these forums or told to give up because they are too fat or ugly or autistic. They are chastised for whining, negativity, and not putting appropriate amounts of effort in.

Svadhishthana is spot on.

Locking this since I can't see how this convo will benefit the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back