BODYBUILDING MEGA THREAD: ACCOUNTABILITY / TRAINING / DIET / MOTIVATION & HARDCORE GOAL ACHIEVEMENT

Meals:
1 - Done
2 - Done
3 & 4: Being prepped rn

Training:

Due to the issue with dehydration yesterday, bought a pass at a different gym, which was outdoors, hence avoiding the issue of the previous gym.

Hack Squats: 50kg x 25 [1 plate a side + 5, not counting the machine] / 15 / 10
Leg Curls: 43kg x 23 [1 plate a side + 1.5kg] / 15 / 10 / 10 / 10 / 2

There was no leg extension in this outdoor gym.

Now going to slam this meal, watch some motivational content, and do some posture work.

Notes:

There is no excuse to not move your life forward and do all in your power to succeed.

Once success is possible, if you do not put fourth every ounce of effort, it's your fault entirely.

If you have a proven method of client acquisition, and aren't smashing it to get your goals - it's you, no one else, you.

The help does exist for building a great body, I believe in my coach, yes, he is pretty extreme and wants to push me to some pretty intense limits. But, I can see the results, I can feel them, and this, is enough for me to know, it is possible to win, and there will never be any task that involves effort and consistency I will say no to.

I hope you all had a great Saturday. Tomorow, will hit my meals, and do a KoT session.

I hope my measurements get better for Tuesday lads.

Who is with me for sending through their pics and measurements on Tuesday? Let me know.

-MAC DADDY

Reactions: Ali
Today's workout (1st out of 4 for the week):

Superset #1: (repeat 3 times)
- Chest Dip 17.5kg * 8
- Incline Dumbbell Row 15kg * 10

Superset #2: (repeat 4 times)
- Overhead Press 30kg * 10
- Leg Raise 0kg * 10
- Dumbbell Skullcrusher 15kg * 10
- Hammer Curl 15kg * 8
- Pull up 0kg * 4

2 minutes of high intensity cardio for the hell of it.

Lads I got sick as FUCK and I mean REKT over the past few days.

Weekend was legit scary, I've not been sick like that for years, and to that extent - wow. One of the most brutal experiences of my life, I shit you not.

I picked up a few hours ago. I couldn't fly to Mexico City as I had planned. I will fly tomorrow instead. I was supposed to check out of my AirBNB, but they didn't really say anything, so that's fortunate.

I have to recover fully, and get back in the gym. I expect, it will be a few days yet, and this one will have hit my strength levels no doubt, so it may take a few weeks go get back where I was. Maybe. Let's see.

I will do my pics and measures tomorrow, but I will preface by saying, this happened and is being dealt with.

-MAC

Honestly, you should feel good and energized after every session. It's ok to feel a little taxed and a little sore, bit overall you should feel better when you come out of the gym then when you went in.
@MAC this is super important
I think BowtiedOx said something along "you should feel energized not exhausted" (after a gym session)
Bman is 100% right here.

The funny part is....I strange enjoy the pain.........I was in bed enjoying how much I blasted myself, and can't wait to go back today and push even harder

Do you do it to enjoy pain or do you do it to look good and feel good?
Are you sleeping enough? Getting enough kcal? Intense workouts must be followed with plenty of food. I wouldn't be surprised if you were not eating enough. How many kcal do you get? What are your macros?

Attached my latest physique pic. A little too much love handles to my taste but I've put on decent mass.
I bulked from 74 to 78kg. Started at 2900kcal and ended at 3250. I'm now shredding a little fat, eating around 2800kcal
I spent most of my adult life between 66 and 71kg so 78 is quite an achievement for me

My previous phone died 2 weeks ago so I don't have before pictures unfortunately (don't do the same mistake, save all your pictures to the cloud)

Attachments

• photo_6051138058960618720_y.jpg
    photo_6051138058960618720_y.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 9
Many thanks boyos

I think it had been so fucking brutal because I was in the early stages of getting sick!

I will not be back in the gym until I've recovered 100%. Will just focus on nailing my diet today.

WEEKLY PICS (MEASURES)

Body composition did not get better this week, despite a productive week of diet and training, the sickness, not being able to eat since Sat, and my body having to recover, has put a tonne of stress on me.

MEASURES
02/07/2024212.223.32%3761911011023040

Thats the game

Anti-Perfectionism

Success in any endeavour comes to those who can patiently stay with it, get through the dark times, the frustrations, and stay with it, when life is handing them some tough cards.

Realistically, if I get my diet right daily from now, my body composition will be back on track.

I will fully recover this week. No gym. It's also not ethical to train when sick, even if slightly sick, because you pass this to others. Unaccetable.

I will consider it a success if I get all my kcals and nail everything in my diet, every day, and return to the gym on Monday.

The rest, will do me some good.

More time to hustle biz!

-MAC

Attachments

• Week 2 front.jpg
    Week 2 front.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Week 2.jpg
    Week 2.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 12
Today's workout (2nd out of 4 for the week):

Superset #1: (repeat 3 times)