Check out how I get a remote developer job without sweating a bullet

Mack

Hey boys, I come from GLL (https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums/red-pill-general-lifestyle/144145-goal-get-a-salesforce-job-before-july-2021?start=0)

I will tell you the news: I'm no longer seeking a Salesforce Developer job, mainly because I screwed in my studying.
So I decided to do something different: I'm just going to find a remote developer job focused on things I'm already doing today: php, js, frameworks and so.

My method will be using linkedin. I will check out a different country every day and send thoughtful applications.

That's my main goal: getting a good-paying REMOTE developer job, something like $4000/m. Right now I'm making only $400.

I've had money problems my entire fucking life, I'm tired of it.

Will keep you posted.

hey, dudies (haha dudies I don't think that term even exists) I decided that I won't do this.
but wait a second, that doesn't mean I won't do anything... I just have a better idea.

I always wanted to do something like a passive income thing or some kind of small e-business... and tonight I had a very very risky idea (not in terms of money though) that I could accomplish.

It will put me in a vulnerable position and it will be hard... emotionally hard (maybe not?)... but it's a thing that will be both for helping people and eventually make some money (because lol I need to eat).

Eeeeeeehm, I will probably post the link around here once it's set up, I don't know if I'm allowed to do that.
Or maybe just log my progress and that will be it...

I'm going to need to change the topic name though...

I'm still thinking about this venture idea...

Will let you know soon!

hello, in the end I decided to stop screwing around and just try to get a fucking remote job as initially planned.
I'm too emotionally/mentally unstable right now to even think about doing a venture. I mean, there's a big difference between creating a small e-business (even if it's simple) and just try getting a job.

By the way, it will be on Salesforce tech. As you can see I'm full of doubts all the time... but I already decided that is the path I must take.

+ getting a remote salesforce job

that's it.

Back