Critique on 10 Photos - What do you think?

Hello Andy and everyone,

I'm trying to create the best profile I can for Bumble, Hinge, Tinder. I decided to hire a professional photographer from snappr and mix them with some photos from my 2016 vacation in Greece.

I was wondering what you guys thought about this selection and which one looks the best, so I can add it first?

Not an expert but one thing that jumped out is you got the same style of shirt on in the first 5 photos and personally I kinda hate it. Maybe Radical or someone else more stylish can chime in but I don't like that double pocket style and having it in more than 1 photo would not be good imo. And not sure that any of the double pocket shirt photos are showing you in your best light. I'm assuming these are the ones from 2016? I think it might be best to leave them out completely but others may disagree.

I think the one you chose for your profile pic on here is the best.

Radical style guide bro. It will give you more matches :)

Pics are a great effort, and well done on posting for feedback.

I like some. But I also feel like we need more props, social photos, pictures with people.

But a good start man. Have you read Andy's tinder guide?

The one with you sat on the bench in a red shirt is useable IMO.

Again, solid effort, and well done on seeking feedback.

Next steps for you IMO:
-Review Radical style guide
-Review Andy's tinder guide and plan some social photos, as well as photos with a prop

You look good enough to get some matches bro, you're lean and fit.

MAC

Some of these are pretty decent. If I were you I'd set up my profile with the pics in this order

1. 7895-7 - This photo is great imo.
2. 7987-37
3. 8143-77
4. 0216 - like the expression on your face better here than in the other pics. Photo is decent, but a better background & angle would make it awesome.

Rest I wouldn't use, you don't look too good in them or you're wearing the same stuff.

Look up "your city + instagram spots" on Google and take some pics there. And bring a bunch of different clothes to wear.

Back