Destroy the OLD profile of a black guy in Europe

Mindset

Goal
Build a career
Motto
''Captain of my soul, Master of my fate''
2nd post on the forum.
I read Andy's post on going all in and I'd like to ask you guys for feedback on my pictures.
I use these on Tinder, Hinge and Bumble and they're mixed around.

As stated in the title I'm a black guy based in a european country using online dating apps and getting back into cold approach.

Constructive feedback on my pictures would be greatly appreciated. Look forward to learning from you.

View attachment 5
View attachment 4
View attachment 3
View attachment 2
View attachment 1

Hey man, your profile is hella good in my opinion, if I were you, I would turn off smart photos and put the pic where you are sitting on those steps wearing a polo shirt as your first picture. That one is by far the best.

Mindset said:
2nd post on the forum.
I read Andy's post on going all in and I'd like to ask you guys for feedback on my pictures.
I use these on Tinder, Hinge and Bumble and they're mixed around.

As stated in the title I'm a black guy based in a european country using online dating apps and getting back into cold approach.

Constructive feedback on my pictures would be greatly appreciated. Look forward to learning from you.

Faceappnordam-1.jpg
20221110_215807.png
FaceApp_1671476183719.jpg
sittingfaceappsmil-2 (1).jpg
Faceappsmile-1.jpg
chrome_image_2 jan. 2023 19_40_56 CET.png

Fair warning, I'm going to be harsh.

Most of these photos look very posed. You seem stiff and unnatural. Plus the backgrounds on them are boring, and except for a few you're not doing anything - you're not telling any story.

I like the one where you're in the gym. The others I don't like.

Search these forums for others and look at the examples on Andy's Tinder Guide. Over time you'll build a sense of what's possible. And keep trying. Repetition is the start of any new skill. Hell I used to suck at dating profile photos.

Keep chugging and you'll get there.

tofu_toni said:
Hey man, your profile is hella good in my opinion, if I were you, I would turn off smart photos and put the pic where you are sitting on those steps wearing a polo shirt as your first picture. That one is by far the best.

appreciate the feedback, I've never looked at it that way because that picture usually never gets chosen on other platforms.

MILFandCookies said:
Fair warning, I'm going to be harsh.

Most of these photos look very posed. You seem stiff and unnatural. Plus the backgrounds on them are boring, and except for a few you're not doing anything - you're not telling any story.

I like the one where you're in the gym. The others I don't like.

Search these forums for others and look at the examples on Andy's Tinder Guide. Over time you'll build a sense of what's possible. And keep trying. Repetition is the start of any new skill. Hell I used to suck at dating profile photos.

Keep chugging and you'll get there.

Thanks for the harsh feedback. I've bought a camera stand and I'm going to start slowly replacing the posed/stiff pictures.
I've even made a list of possible hobbies I could take candid photos of.

Back