Does anyone know what has changed in Tinder algorithm?

Vamos

Sounds like luxury issues, I know.

I currently have 900 open likes (not the matches) on Tinder and hardly get any new ones. However, when I swipe, I get tons of new matches in the next days. It's almost as if Tinder only shows my profile to women I've liked before and nobody else. I hate swiping, too much time invest every day. About six months ago it was different, I almost never swiped, but just picked out the interesting women from the open likes. I had over 3000 likes then, now 900.

Not using Tinder at the moment, but it seems that they indeed changed something as everyone I know who uses it seems to get way less likes than last year.

Most profiles that have their snapchat are fake. Also scammers are simply uploading their real photos, getting verified, then deleting those photos and uploading copied photos of women.

Vamos said:
Sounds like luxury issues, I know.

I currently have 900 open likes (not the matches) on Tinder and hardly get any new ones. However, when I swipe, I get tons of new matches in the next days. It's almost as if Tinder only shows my profile to women I've liked before and nobody else. I hate swiping, too much time invest every day. About six months ago it was different, I almost never swiped, but just picked out the interesting women from the open likes. I had over 3000 likes then, now 900.

Could be most of the girls in your city have seen you already.

What about a hard reset?
That would probably solve most of your issues.

Back