• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Even IG Model MAGIC_FOX getting 0 matches

SIGMA_1234 said:
I also like to add this: in my experience, cold approaches are superior to online dating. In Tinder and Bumble, you're competing with the whole city. In cold approach, you're competing locally at that specific time. I only use online dating as a supplement to my dating experience.

So I would suggest being able to do cold approaches at an above average level (no need to be a cold approach god). But also the advice others gave to me, too: up your fashion game and add some edginess to your style.

Edit: I saw you said you did 600+ approaches already. That's great! It tells us you don't have AA. So I believe you REALLY need to up your fashion game. I'm no expert in fashion, but if you improve fashion, combine it with your confidence you gained from approaching 600+ girls and you're unstoppable.

Kind of but not really. If she's on online dating apps, which many of them are... you're still competing with the whole city lol.

KillYourInnerLoser said:
Someone please explain how making a fake profile with good pictures is helping you?

Massive motivation to improve your looks. "Damn, this guy gets 100 matches a day. This could be me if I improve my looks.. Holy shit I've gotta go crush it at the gym and count my calories and improve my style right fucking now."

I did that myself probably every 6 months or so for a boost of motivation. Helped a lot.

I did it too. It was eye opening how the same girl who ghosted me just a day before was now dtf with a guy that did not even exist lol.

Damn KillYourInnerLoser Lostcause I wanna try it now to see this for myself. What kind of guys should I use photos from and not get shadowbanned?

KillYourInnerLoser said:
Massive motivation to improve your looks. "Damn, this guy gets 100 matches a day. This could be me if I improve my looks.. Holy shit I've gotta go crush it at the gym and count my calories and improve my style right fucking now."

That's the core motivation of this experiment. You nailed it bro.

tinder-matrix said:
KillYourInnerLoser said:

I take back my previous reply. I can see how a motivated and action-oriented person would want to do this. My apologies for assuming your intentions.

Plus it was all ego tbh. I don't have shit handled on Tinder yet, why the fuck would I give others advice until I've figured it out? Not gonna delete the original post cause accountability, but I regret it.

joe_ronimo said:
tinder-matrix said:

I take back my previous reply. I can see how a motivated and action-oriented person would want to do this. My apologies for assuming your intentions.

Plus it was all ego tbh. I don't have shit handled on Tinder yet, why the fuck would I give others advice until I've figured it out? Not gonna delete the original post cause accountability, but I regret it.

I figured out your ego right after first reply.

Also accepted you. It's your journey.

Lots of love :)

tinder-matrix . I don't know if you understand the concept of shadow banning yet. If you create an obviously fake account or trigger Tinder's system somehow, your account will not be shown to other users and any messages you send out will not be sent. That is being "shadow banned."

As for your own account, I would say you need diet and exercise before any sort of substantial matches. Take it patiently.

That is very strange indeed. Could be some girl thought you were a fake and reported you and you got shadow banned. The last time I had this was when I used a BDSM photo (and that was several days after opening a new profile - apparently tinder’s AI only vets photos in the first day or so)

Back