Finalizing Profile - Some help would be great

Asst

Back again guys, had 2 photo shootings in the meantime. Right now I struggle to choose the best photos from my shooting #2. I'm mainly looking to replace pic 1 and/or add another good one.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vRQF7-yQjVCwKrYM5QufjnmtYuy-hKkb?usp=share_link

Nice pics man! Some good examples of the kinds of photos which work well on online dating on the current profile images.

Pic number 1 is definitely the weakest link in there imo, I've had a look through your google drive photos and I personally am not convinced if any are ideal as your 1st pic for online dating.

Your current pic number 3 style is on point and pairs well with the background and I think that could be useful for your 1st photo and then swap the current pic number 1 with maybe DSC08783.

Hedon said:
Nice pics man! Some good examples of the kinds of photos which work well on online dating on the current profile images.

Pic number 1 is definitely the weakest link in there imo, I've had a look through your google drive photos and I personally am not convinced if any are ideal as your 1st pic for online dating.

Your current pic number 3 style is on point and pairs well with the background and I think that could be useful for your 1st photo and then swap the current pic number 1 with maybe DSC08783.
Thanks, you're not the first one saying 3 is the best. Should probably do that.

Back