FredBurger tries to improve his fashion feedback appreciated

4/26- got rejected from a job I had high hopes for. Felt really bad, didn't do much that day.
4/27-All day long I tried scavenging for jobs I may have missed on hidden job boards within my city. Didn't find many jobs in my city. Just started spam applying to remote jobs.
4/28 back at the gym. Chest and Triceps day. Also did steps machine today @ speed 3 for 20 minutes, last 30 seconds at speed 11. Which is a big improvement from where I started 2 weeks ago. I found out watching tv while using the steps machine kind of numbs the pain/boredom of using the steps machine. I will try speed 4 for 20 minutes next time I go which is hopefully tomorrow. Finished my workout by going home and cutting the grass. I was a sweaty nerd today for the entire day.

FredFredburger said:
I found out watching tv while using the steps machine kind of numbs the pain/boredom of using the steps machine. I will try speed 4 for 20 minutes next time I go which is hopefully tomorrow.

Try finding something productive on YouTube to watch while doing cardio, like fitness or pick up vids. Even just scrolling through trying to find something to watch while still walking/running/cycling will kill time quickly. Fitness vids can be motivational to go even harder. Then you’ll be learning and getting fit simultaneously. Two birds, one stone.

Gym today. back and shoulders.
went on steps machine 30 min @ speed 3. Heart rate maxed at 191 but it was at 185 for the majority of the time according to the machine.
steps machine turned up for 1 min @ speed 5 but then my brain reminded me to take it easy cause I still need to drive home. I might not listen to my brain next time.

Okay, I haven't posted in two weeks because my wrist was injured, so I stopped going to the gym. I did not feel like I had progressed enough towards my goals to post anything I went on like one or two walks but i didn't want to add that. I felt bad no job, no gf, wrist injured. I gained a bit of weight

Even though my wrist was injured I went to the gym yesterday, it felt good to workout. my body may not be at its peak but I think I achieved a new skill in mental fortitude. As I was working out I noticed my mind and body was very hesitant over lifting some weights. At that moment I realized I had anxiety to lift weights because I was afraid of the future. Ive learned a little bit more about psychology and realized this is anxiety, and I turned off my anxiety like a switch. I realized my body and mind are going to keep fighting me every time I go to the gym my body and mind do this to me they have done this to me. I have to accept it my mind and body is just trying to protect me. I decided "okay fine" im going to count to 10 and when I reach 10 no matter what im going to lift the weight, with no fear. Even if my body starts shaking and it starts yelling at me telling me "No stop its going to be painful" Just remind myself i have literately picked this up 10,000 times everything is going to be ok. My mind became focused, I wasn't twitching and turning at every sound i heard around me just looking for a distraction or an excuse to avoid pain and confrontation of what it takes to reach my goal . my mind and body were just focused on moving the weight at a consistent slow tempo. I felt so focused and I didn't stop lifting even if I was in pain, until the end of my set. Once the end of my set came i started jumping around and shit in pain. But when I was in my set I was hyper focused and successfully quelled my anxiety. It felt like I achieved a new power. I was so happy when I reached the end of my set I felt like a machine doing consistent movement, no grunting, no stopping, no showing of emotion.
I haven't been completely honest, as I have social anxiety as well, so I make it a goal to yell "see ya!" to the cashier as I leave the gym. This time it was a little different though because a woman was checking in and as I yelled "Peace out!" to the employee cashier, the woman who was a guest and checking in to gym she is in her early 20's she looked cute, not fat. She turned around and looked a little confused, and it looked like she was holding back a smile , maybe because she thought i was saying "Hi" to her. The part the got me to think a little bit was that it looked like she was holding back a smile. In my mind I was thinking "Why would she be holding back a smile, is she happy to see me? or why is she happy that I was talking in her direction." I was a little confused but kind of happy that she almost smiled. It brings up the thought, maybe i should go to the mall and look for women to say hi to, maybe they will actually be happy that I am talking to them. Idk maybe its a story for another day. I want to add I will not be approaching women in gym ever because of tiktok trends.

But I want to add I recently found a job in tech. So that's the second goal on my list achieved. Two goals down two goals to go. I just have to remember I am responsible for the effort not the outcome! peace!

I need help. I get like 3-7 matches on tinder per week. Women would sometimes message me or reply but would stop messaging me after like one or two messages. I found this very rude and frustrating, however I still want to meet more women. I deleted tinder for about 3 months, I plan to re download the dating apps after a 3 month break due to frustration. Please judge my pictures my fashion reveal any blind spots and let me know of things I can improve within one to two months. Please dont tell me I need to lose weight because I already know I need to lose weight and that would take over a year to accomplish.(Also im already working on weight loss)
Also is there any hope for me on online dating apps, or should I just quit trying until I lose 100lbs or 45 kilos.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/4ir7...ey=djnu0390ogx9hjbro3qoveh3v&st=lmsqm7x4&dl=0

Its a hard game brother but I praise your ongoing commitment!

3-7 matches per week, is a GREAT start! I think the max I got in a week was about 10 and that was after working on myself for years.

Can you let us know how you're texting them?

I understand your frustration. It can be tough. Nonetheless, I praise your willingness to ask for feedback to improve,

Questions for you...........

-Have you read the Radical style guide? It's a superb place to start, Radical is awesome. With all due to respect, and I wish to not hurt your feelings, your style is rather bland and sub optimal. The good news? We can overhaul this a tonne for ya.

-Your facial expressions, as well as the overall vibe of the profile, could use some work.

-You ask whether it's worth trying given your current outcomes. You realise you have no excuses given you're getting consistent matches, right? I didn't get my first match for SIX MONTHS.

Breathe. Regroup. Just keep working on yourself man. There's light at the end of the tunnel if you're just looking to get a consistent dating life I can promise you that.

-MAC

Questions for you...........

-Have you read the Radical style guide? It's a superb place to start, Radical is awesome. With all due to respect, and I wish to not hurt your feelings, your style is rather bland and sub optimal. The good news? We can overhaul this a tonne for ya.

-Your facial expressions, as well as the overall vibe of the profile, could use some work.

-You ask whether it's worth trying given your current outcomes. You realise you have no excuses given you're getting consistent matches, right? I didn't get my first match for SIX MONTHS.

Breathe. Regroup. Just keep working on yourself man. There's light at the end of the tunnel if you're just looking to get a consistent dating life I can promise you that.

-MAC

Thanks for the quick response MAC. Don't worry my feelings are not hurt I find your message extremely positive. I like to imagine myself as Rocky from the film in 1976 and everyone else as Micky giving Rocky advice. Micky was very tough on Rock but at the end of the movie Rocky went the distance.

I've looked at Radicals style guide and I am trying to improve. But I lack fashion brain power. I purchased the boots and pants, but I am going to need to spend a few hours at the store getting all the items he recommends.

First Match message:
Hey sexy its Fred, sup?
(she unmatched me, she was really hot to so I quit putting sexy in my first message)

Women1 on bumble:
Her:Hey
Me:Hi, nice to meet you I am Fred. What are you up to?
Her:Hmm not much just watching tv and you?
Her:Nice to meet you too :)
Me:I was practiceing playing my guitar and trying to sing for fun. I am terrible at it lol. What do you like to do for fun?
Her:*Ghost*

Woman#2 Facebook Dating:
Me: Hi Dani nice to meet you what are you up to?
Her:I'm watching a show rn hbu?
Me: Just came bnack home from a friends birthday party. What do you like to do for fun?
(3 days later)
Me:Thats one long ass tv show.
(1 day later)
Me:unmatch

Woman#3 Hinge:
Her:Liked my image
Me:Hey what are you up to?
Her:Hey Fred, I'm watching a movie while petting my dog
Me:(I lost this screenshot but it probably went something like) "I am watching youtube or something followed by a question)
Her:Ghost

Women#4
Me:Hi lilly, you seem intresting, this means we'll either click immediately or clash spectaculary. read to roll the dice?
Her:almost insta unmatch

The majority of matches don't respond to first message. Only like 5-15 respond and they all ghosted. Only one number close on hinge and she cancelled the date.

Thanks for the quick response MAC. Don't worry my feelings are not hurt I find your message extremely positive. I like to imagine myself as Rocky from the film in 1976 and everyone else as Micky giving Rocky advice. Micky was very tough on Rock but at the end of the movie Rocky went the distance.
Good, great attitude man!

I've looked at Radicals style guide and I am trying to improve. But I lack fashion brain power. I purchased the boots and pants, but I am going to need to spend a few hours at the store getting all the items he recommends.

Alright, good! You've got access, so let's dive deeper.....

We can start with outerwear, jackets, stuff like that.

ONE small action for us here - how about we review the guide, and make a note of ONE piece of outerwear Radical recommends? Thereafter, please post in this log, and we can take some action on getting that piece for you.

First Match message:
Hey sexy its Fred, sup?
(she unmatched me, she was really hot to so I quit putting sexy in my first message)

Tighten your grammar up, bro. We need punctuation. Show you're serious, and a man.

Calling them sexy, is hard screening, and can work well when your profile is stronger.

For now, I like that you observed what was happening, and toned it down. Good. :)

Women1 on bumble:
Her:Hey
Me:Hi, nice to meet you I am Fred. What are you up to?
Her:Hmm not much just watching tv and you?
Her:Nice to meet you too :)
Me:I was practiceing playing my guitar and trying to sing for fun. I am terrible at it lol. What do you like to do for fun?

She texted first! GREAT!

Fred you little charmer.....

The tone of your comms, needs a bit of work IMO, you need to demonstrate a bit more vibe and energy. As a rule, shortening the messages, works better.

Woman#2 Facebook Dating:
Me: Hi Dani nice to meet you what are you up to?
Her:I'm watching a show rn hbu?
Me: Just came bnack home from a friends birthday party. What do you like to do for fun?
(3 days later)
Me:Thats one long ass tv show.
(1 day later)
Me:unmatch

Normal variance, they do this, they just stop using the apps. Most chicks never reply. Standard online dating. Punctuation here could have been better, you also made a spelling mistake in your 2nd message bro. Tighten this up.

I like that you did a funny re-engagement text ;-)

Woman#3 Hinge:
Her:Liked my image
Me:Hey what are you up to?
Her:Hey Fred, I'm watching a movie while petting my dog
Me:(I lost this screenshot but it probably went something like) "I am watching youtube or something followed by a question)
Her:Ghost

Women#4
Me:Hi lilly, you seem intresting, this means we'll either click immediately or clash spectaculary. read to roll the dice?
Her:almost insta unmatch

The majority of matches don't respond to first message. Only like 5-15 respond and they all ghosted. Only one number close on hinge and she cancelled the date.

Some work to do here, Fred, but honestly, a good start man.

Look bro, there's hope. Really, really, really proud of you for keeping up the fight.

ACTIONS FOR FRED

-FASHION: Let's commit to ONE step to improving your fashion. Shall we start with outerwear?
-TEXTING: Just improve spelling and grammar for now, shorten the messages, and let's see what happens.
-KEEP IMPROVING YOURSELF: You're going to get there, and you are ALREADY getting convos and matches. WOW. Imagine when you're lean, ripped, and have a brilliant profile?

LETS FUCKING GO

-MAC

Good, great attitude man!

Alright, good! You've got access, so let's dive deeper.....

We can start with outerwear, jackets, stuff like that.

ONE small action for us here - how about we review the guide, and make a note of ONE piece of outerwear Radical recommends? Thereafter, please post in this log, and we can take some action on getting that piece for you.

Tighten your grammar up, bro. We need punctuation. Show you're serious, and a man.

Calling them sexy, is hard screening, and can work well when your profile is stronger.

For now, I like that you observed what was happening, and toned it down. Good. :)

She texted first! GREAT!

Fred you little charmer.....

The tone of your comms, needs a bit of work IMO, you need to demonstrate a bit more vibe and energy. As a rule, shortening the messages, works better.

Normal variance, they do this, they just stop using the apps. Most chicks never reply. Standard online dating. Punctuation here could have been better, you also made a spelling mistake in your 2nd message bro. Tighten this up.

I like that you did a funny re-engagement text ;-)

Some work to do here, Fred, but honestly, a good start man.

Look bro, there's hope. Really, really, really proud of you for keeping up the fight.

ACTIONS FOR FRED

-FASHION: Let's commit to ONE step to improving your fashion. Shall we start with outerwear?
-TEXTING: Just improve spelling and grammar for now, shorten the messages, and let's see what happens.
-KEEP IMPROVING YOURSELF: You're going to get there, and you are ALREADY getting convos and matches. WOW. Imagine when you're lean, ripped, and have a brilliant profile?

LETS FUCKING GO

-MAC
Thanks you for your kindness MAC, I'll get back on the mission starting tomorrow.

Thanks you for your kindness MAC, I'll get back on the mission starting tomorrow.
Attaboy Fredders!

I know you made a comment regarding your weight loss journey, and I am really, really happy to see you taking this seriously.

I want you to know, if you did want help with that, and wanted to be part of the community effort in supporting the men of Winner Within in building excellent bodies, I welcome you to join our bodybuilding mega thread

No worries if not - it is not mandatory, and may not be something that is for everyone.

The invitation is there should you wish, and if not, hey, no worries - got your back regardless.

Have a good weekend bruv

-MAC

Attaboy Fredders!

I know you made a comment regarding your weight loss journey, and I am really, really happy to see you taking this seriously.

I want you to know, if you did want help with that, and wanted to be part of the community effort in supporting the men of Winner Within in building excellent bodies, I welcome you to join our bodybuilding mega thread

No worries if not - it is not mandatory, and may not be something that is for everyone.

The invitation is there should you wish, and if not, hey, no worries - got your back regardless.

Have a good weekend bruv

-MAC
Sounds awesome! I would love to join the workout megathread I am going to go workout after I run some errands. I will post a workout update later today or tomorrow after work. I went to multiple stores to find a good outfit, but I am fashion blind. I ended up buying the lightweight bomber jacket at the end of my trip from Zara because it was only $32. There was not many stores selling bombers. There was a lot of linen button down shirts and denim jackets in my area. I am willing to go back and buy whatever outfit is in fashion though. Below I posted the photos that document almost every piece I tried on. Thanks again for the kindness.

Sounds awesome! I would love to join the workout megathread I am going to go workout after I run some errands. I will post a workout update later today or tomorrow after work. I went to multiple stores to find a good outfit, but I am fashion blind. I ended up buying the lightweight bomber jacket at the end of my trip from Zara because it was only $32. There was not many stores selling bombers. There was a lot of linen button down shirts and denim jackets in my area. I am willing to go back and buy whatever outfit is in fashion though. Below I posted the photos that document almost every piece I tried on. Thanks again for the kindness.

I like the first denim jacket

Back