• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Hey! Feedback on tinder pics

Chaos

Hello! Just had a photoshot, wonder what you think of these and which one i should use as main pic

I'd use #3 (that jacket/hoodie combo looks awesome), then #4, then #1.

In #2 you look really skinny, and I really like #6 but your facial expression looks a little intense, like someone just pissed you off lol. You could still maybe use it though; looks pretty badass.

Also I think your hair would look better without the length on top.

Dope rings!

Yoooo, this is my profile right now. What can i improve to get a fukking sexy ass girl?

Chaos said:
Hello! Just had a photoshot, wonder what you think of these and which one i should use as main pic

I love 3 and 5, 3 a bit more. They look candid and show you clearly. Good job!

Chaos said:
New pics! What can i improve

The first one I don't like too much... It's more about the background than about you and it doesn't say much about you.

The pool one I love. I'd have someone light your face a bit more. Here are some pool shots I took for inspiration - I used lighting to make the face brighter:
View attachment 3
View attachment 4
(I know this one above is a little yellow... that can be quickly fixed in editing)
View attachment 2

The social shot, I don't like the framing. Try this one instead - shoot a photo of you over a friend's shoulder. Here are a few I've taken for clients:
View attachment 1

MattsCrib said:
@MILFandCookies

Holy smokes you can take good pics. The people are attractive asf. Especially that girl.

Thanks man ❤️

I don't know if you know this, but I'm a professional photographer 😉

Chaos said:
New pics! What can i improve

Writing your height of "187cm" as the only part in your bio has a cringe effect on a lot of women, believe me. Also, take out the last picture with your friend, he is more attractive than you in the picture. The other pics are fine, good luck : )

Back