House of Brothers: Founding a "loser fraternity" - Pushing back the schedule, saving 15k

+1 also for bringing back creep shots. i think if they're properly censored and relegated to the private logs (like i have done), it should be fair game

I vote in favor of the creep shots too!

With regard to the topic of this thread, I find the idea very interesting. Definitely can see the benefits of such a project. I'm eventually interested in trying something like that for a few months, especially since I'm not too far from the proposed locations. The biggest problem is always "how am I going to make money there?" as I would have to quit my job to move.

That said, I clearly see how I can bring value to such a brotherhood, and get value from close accountability partners while living in a relatively big city. Will definitely consider the idea of joining.

Creep shots.....are you fucking kidding me.....

You do not understand the history of this.

You do not understand the cultural climate, and have never seen the repercussions of this

Do you know that I made YouTube videos which were just legit street interviews asking girls questions in London, and this got me pulled aside by HR, had me undergo a full investigation, had multiple female staff complain that they "didn't feel safe" being employed by me, and women went to the CEO telling her they will never be in a room with "that man"

I was a Senior Manager, had many years of experience, and had I not had a deep relationship with the CEO, who knew I was not doing anything wrong, I'd have lost my job then and there.

I was not able to recover professionally from this and did have to leave the organisation.

Do you think I'm going to let other men go through the same shit? I don't think so.

It was the following video that caused my life to basically spiral, for no reason:

So if you think I am going to let men come to my f**king website and post unsolicited naked pictures of girls they are sleeping with, you've got to be fucking kidding me.

No creep shots. Ever. No excuses. The matter is closed. Do not raise this with me again.

If you post a creep shot, I ban you on sight.

You do not, EVER take unsolicited naked images of women. Be mature. Be better. Be better humans.

This forum is to get your shit together and be quality men and leaders. BE BETTER. We are not going to descend into a pit of filth and pervsersion. We are going to succeed.

-Ravi

Back