• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

How do you decide when to approach?

Manganiello said:
Manganiello said:
waste of time, its not being honest, and i dont know anybody irl who gets laid who talks like that. Anytime ive given a girl a compliment like that she immediately lost attraction. girls laugh at guys are that socially inept/thirsty

@l0vebone
You realize Chris and Scotty were proposing being as direct as possible? Guys out there who are doing 200+ approaches each week (See Mike Mehlman) are saying be as direct as possible.

All those guys say be direct and call the girl cute/sexy/etc.

And how is it not being honest to call girl cute? You do think they're cute don't you?

For you to come out and say to not do that sounds ridiculous to me. It's so contradictory.

Theres hardly anybody in real life who is actually approaching directly because hardly anybody is comfortable being that direct.

You're SCREENING girls. Not having a who can get girls to like them the most contest.

Also that completely conflicts with my experience. Girls love being called cute, I'd put it in the 70 to 80% range.

Maybe it's how you were saying it?

When someone asks for input into a serious area of their life its important you check how good you're advice is before you give it. Maybe you deemed your advice good enough? But I don't see how you can think that or even be certain to the level that you are when so many greats say the total opposite.

@SamJ_ do your research if you want to get informed on the best way to do this.

From my research (not.including my experience) all the top guys say go direct. See Chris, Scotty, Mikemehlman.com
Those guys have 10s of thousands of approaches each.

That dude also told me approaching women wouldn't do anything to help social anxiety lol

Yeah don't listen to that guy. Or any guy for that matter that hasn't given evidence he has any right to give advice.

KillYourInnerLoser said:
This thread made me laugh. Appreciate the chuckle, Lovebone.

Next reply: "Don't stick your penis in girls, I don't know any guy who gets laid doing that. Sticking your penis in them isn't honest."

It better be a troll.

I have gotten laid twice in the same week from saying 'Hey you're cute' to random girls i didnt know

I can tag the users i know for sure have gotten laid from direct approach as well:

KillYourInnerLoser
Crisis_Overcomer
Ed_
joe_ronimo
MrGainz
GravyTrain
lucasxpogba
Thebastard
dashedhopes
RogerRoger
Spazdig

And a whole lot more on GoodLookingLoser forums too

It works, we have a lot of proof it works

Radical said:
I have gotten laid twice in the same week from saying 'Hey you're cute' to random girls i didnt know

I can tag the users i know for sure have gotten laid from direct approach as well:

@KillYourInnerLoser
@Crisis_Overcomer
@Ed_
@joe_ronimo
@MrGainz
@GravyTrain
@lucasxpogba
@Thebastard
@dashedhopes
@RogerRoger
@Spazdig

yeah that's the goal for me

Radical said:

@KillYourInnerLoser
@Crisis_Overcomer
@Ed_
@joe_ronimo
@MrGainz
@GravyTrain
@lucasxpogba
@Thebastard
@dashedhopes
@RogerRoger
@Spazdig

Can confirm ;)

Ed_ said:
SamJ_ said:
Do you force yourselves to ignore the fact that you might look socially retarded and go out of your way to walk over to girls and interrupt their conversations?

DO NOT TRY AND BE SMOOTH. Guys that Get Laid a lot aren't smooth most of the time.

"If you're trying to be smooth, that means you're trying to be safe. If you're trying to be safe, you're not going to get laid."

Yeah that's a good point. Although I'm STARTING to get a little more comfortable approaching, I find myself looking for girls sitting by themselves not moving and not looking busy to talk to. When there's multiple girls in a group walking around having a conversation I usually make excuses to not interrupt them

Back