Is my body good enough for shirtless pics? Be Brutally honest

Avihihi

Hey I decided to take a few shirtless pics and flex as hard as I could since I been losing weight and I wanted a more fuckboy-ish profile. Are any of these viable? And if there are any issues please tell me if I need to lose more weight/pose better/ gain more muscle (this is already a given)/or whatever else I need to work on. Thanks!

I think you still need to lose some more fat. You still got some fat on your lower stomach and love handles.
The muscle mass isn't super important, as you do like Andy did and use good lighting and then perhaps add shadows and other effects in photoshop later. The most important part is being lean with good muscle separation and visible abs.

drifter said:
I think you still need to lose some more fat. You still got some fat on your lower stomach and love handles.
The muscle mass isn't super important, as you do like Andy did and use good lighting and then perhaps add shadows and other effects in photoshop later. The most important part is being lean with good muscle separation and visible abs.

Lean with good muscle separation and visible abs got it.

Thanks for the feedback man, I'll take new pictures when I lose 10 more pounds then

It's not man, you need to hustle more to lose the fat and at least retain what muscle you already have. For reference, this is me right now, I'm around 8-9% body fat and I think I still have a lot of muscle to gain in the next few years to really have the fuckboy physique that makes any 7 want to use you :

CovidSlayer said:
I'm around 8-9% body fat and I think I still have a lot of muscle to gain in the next few years to really have the fuckboy physique that makes any 7 want to use you :

unless you're facially deformed, this is a limiting belief.

more muscle would be better but your body passes the looks threshold of many "7's" or whatever.

no amount of muscle will make every girl like you

CovidSlayer said:
It's not man, you need to hustle more to lose the fat and at least retain what muscle you already have. For reference, this is me right now, I'm around 8-9% body fat and I think I still have a lot of muscle to gain in the next few years to really have the fuckboy physique that makes any 7 want to use you :

Lul dude, not sure if you are trolling but Im with avihi on this one. If you really think you need more muscle to have 7's "want to use you" that is in fact a limiting belief. You have pretty much the perfect body to get 9's and 10's. Girls like athletic looking dude not M.Olympia. stop cappin and start slayin.

Also yeah Avihihi you should def lose more fat and unless you are looking like mister 7 here not put any shirtless pic. They dont add to your profile, it will even scare some girl off unless tou are really skinny/muscular and your photo is artistic

Master said:
CovidSlayer said:

Lul dude, not sure if you are trolling but Im with avihi on this one. If you really think you need more muscle to have 7's "want to use you" that is in fact a limiting belief. You have pretty much the perfect body to get 9's and 10's. Girls like athletic looking dude not M.Olympia. stop cappin and start slayin.

Also yeah Avihihi you should def lose more fat and unless you are looking like mister 7 here not put any shirtless pic. They dont add to your profile, it will even scare some girl off unless tou are really skinny/muscular and your photo is artistic

CovidSlayer Okay thanks for the # as well, I think i'm at 18/19% body fat at this point I didn't know I have to get that low, I figured 15% was what people were at. You have a body I aspire to by the way

Master Okay, i'll finish cutting then lookup artsy shirtless pics and replicate it

Back