Is this male enhancement program safe? (Experts get in here ASAP)

Pluto

Read about it and I actually tried part of it. What I did was take Zinc last night before going to bed, L-Arginine in the morning, and then some Maca powder but did not do the rest. Can anyone chime in to say if the rest (Horny Goat's Weed and Sunflower Lechitin) is safe?

https://www.masculinedevelopment.com/best-natural-male-enhancement-supplements/

Didn't read but it's safe. Have been using arginine, horny goat weed, maca root and sunflower lechitin to increase my load volume in the past with success. Remember to drink a lot of water. Also helps to add selenium and carnitine!

I would do your own research on the supplements. I'd wager it's not dangerous.

IMO before doing any supplement or drug you should do your own research using fact based sources and not rely on what some random online told you.

Squilliam said:
I would do your own research on the supplements. I'd wager it's not dangerous.

IMO before doing any supplement or drug you should do your own research using fact based sources and not rely on what some random online told you.

I'd second this. There's lots of snake oil out there. Some stuff is legit, but it doesn't have to be, and rarely some supplements turn out to be dangerous given that the supplement industry has much much more lax regulations than drugs.

1v1mekid said:
I'd second this. There's lots of snake oil out there. Some stuff is legit, but it doesn't have to be, and rarely some supplements turn out to be dangerous given that the supplement industry has much much more lax regulations than drugs.
That and the fact that this type of question can be highly dependent on the person.

Everybody has a different biochemistry and different medical conditions that might change how efficacious or safe any given drug or supplement is.

What's safe or works well for one person, might not be safe or work well for another person.

So question about Horny Goat Weed, is the tablet alright or do I need to take it in another way like say a powder?

Pluto said:
So question about Horny Goat Weed, is the tablet alright or do I need to take it in another way like say a powder?

there is no scientific evidence that this extract helps :)

Back