London- Looking for a photoshoot mate

pjbiddy1

I'm living in London at the moment and wanted to find someone to take photos with. I have a DSLR (canon 6d) with 24-105mm lens, a tripod and I'm free weekends generally. I'm on the northern line so can get to most places. Let's hang out

Hi mate, I live in London and looking for someone to take pics with. I have some experience with DSLRs, but I haven't touched one in months, so might need a refresh. I'm on the Northern line as well and free on weekends. Let me know if you're around this weekend.

Hi,
I'm based in Zone 4, central line. Could easily do a trip into central.
I do have a Nikon DSLR Camera. Rarely use it, but have recently started to watch some vids on how to take better pictures.
Would be up to meet up and take some pictures and stuff.
If you two are free then we can DM?

I'm coming to London mid-september for a shoot. Down to meet up, hang, and give you some feedback and tips

I PMed pjbiddy1 but just want to put myself down in this thread as being based in Zone 2 South London and down to take photos and discuss photo ideation.

MILFandCookies would love to hang out if you’re free

Hi gents, great to see the more activity here.

Trickery and foducossy42 , I'm down to meet with you guys as well, let me know if you're around this weekend.

MILFandCookies what dates are you in London?

@foducossy42, @MrMicca and @pjbiddy1 - I can be free on either day atm.

Guess we can swap numbers via DM?

Ideally, I would like to touch base with other Londoners. Figure out my camera and take some pictures.

@MILFandCookies - Definitely would be cool to meet up when you're in London.

Trickery said:
@foducossy42, @MrMicca and @pjbiddy1 - I can be free on either day atm.

Guess we can swap numbers via DM?

Ideally, I would like to touch base with other Londoners. Figure out my camera and take some pictures.

@MILFandCookies - Definitely would be cool to meet up when you're in London.

MrMicca Trickery DM me your numbers for WhatsApp and I’ll create a group

MrMicca said:
@MILFandCookies what dates are you in London?

I'll be in town on Sept. 16th and 17th... I have a shoot on the 16th, so am only free until the early afternoon. On the 17th I'm free the whole day - I do want to get some exploring in since it's my only full free day in London, but I'm happy to do it with one or more of the London crew. Y'all can show off your favorite non-tourist spots!

PM me if you want to meet up and we'll coordinate.

Back