Looking for Feedback and Advice on Photos/Looks

klondike said:
Massive improvement

5 is tops, then 69333

Thanks man, that means a lot.

That's given me enough feedback to select top 10. Not sure if you meant 3+33 or 33? I picked both anyway. Appreciate the feedback.

Sincerious said:
Hey guys back again with an update. Finally broke my 3+ year dry spell and got laid just before Xmas! What a relief. First date as well which I've never done before. What an amazing resource the guide and forums are. So grateful.

Anyway, have slowly been chipping away improving my style and taking pics casually.

Took @Vamos advice, bit the bullet and did a photoshoot with a dating photographer. $300 for 1 hr.

What do you guys think? What are the best ones in the lot and where to put them in my profile?
(I can only choose 10 out of the 38 otherwise I have to shell out extra.)

https://yoram.shootproof.com/gallery/20484360/home

Good results! al already selected some? If you want i can edit them a bit aka make your face slightly (!) more attractive (it's good, just a small boost).

Vamos said:
Sincerious said:
Hey guys back again with an update. Finally broke my 3+ year dry spell and got laid just before Xmas! What a relief. First date as well which I've never done before. What an amazing resource the guide and forums are. So grateful.

Anyway, have slowly been chipping away improving my style and taking pics casually.

Took @Vamos advice, bit the bullet and did a photoshoot with a dating photographer. $300 for 1 hr.

What do you guys think? What are the best ones in the lot and where to put them in my profile?
(I can only choose 10 out of the 38 otherwise I have to shell out extra.)

https://yoram.shootproof.com/gallery/20484360/home

Good results! al already selected some? If you want i can edit them a bit aka make your face slightly (!) more attractive (it's good, just a small boost).

Thank you man! I have selected them already yes. I've also taken your advice on using FaceApp which is a killer photo editor.

Back