Multiple Dates in a Single Day

nct0

Hey guys,

What is your guys' rule on going on multiple dates in a single day? Have you ever successfully gone on two or more dates in one day, and how was time management a factor? For instance, do you try to block out six or eight (6-8) hours in between each date? Experience tells me that if we head back to my apartment and get physical, the date usually lasts three to four (3-4) hours.

I may be running into this dilemma. A girl and I scheduled a date for 6pm tonight, and this was two days ago. Last night I tried to quickly grab a date with a second girl but instead had to try the next day and scheduled it for tonight at 10pm. At the current moment the second girl has not confirmed the date.

I am not looking to stay up until 3am on a Sunday night-that is why I said 10pm.

Final question - is four (4) hours enough time between dates? Did I jump the gun with the second girl?

Thanks all.

4 hours is more than enough time.

If it's two first dates and one girl seems less down, I'll schedule her first and maybe do a shorter time block and not even try to pull.

nct0 said:
Have you ever successfully gone on two or more dates in one day, and how was time management a factor?

Yup many many times.

I actually talked about it here:
https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=23227#p23227

Jump to the part that says
"setup the date ASAP"

I needed 2-2.5 hrs for each date.

I was pulling within 30 minutes so most girls I was hooking up with was actually within 45 minutes of the date. So adjust your time accordingly.

Keep in mind girls will be late too. And it's ok to text a girl you'll be 10 minutes late if you need to.

I do it cause of the flake factor. Last time I scheduled 2 girls for the same time on 1 day they both flaked - then one of them turned out to be a hooker lol. Logistically as well I only have a few days out of the week to date so if I see one for a coffee date in the afternoon and another for a bar drink at night then that’s a good day. Also that 18-20 bracket can’t drink at bars here in the US so better for coffee.

I also when I was dating 2 girls at once would stay over on a Saturday at girl 1 then wake up to morning sex then go home and have girl 2 over for afternoon evening sex. It’s all doable.

Also you can fool around to varying degrees with each girl. You can just make out or use some bdsm toys on her. Saying we’ll do everything but make you cum. Depending on the date number and her comfort level she may not wanna fuck.

KillYourInnerLoser said:
Search my podcasts and articles, I've coveted this topic multiple times including a guide on how to do it.

Also search my proof article on my site for "3 girls in 10 hrs"

Thanks Andy, I'll read up and watch that video.

Manganiello said:
nct0 said:
Have you ever successfully gone on two or more dates in one day, and how was time management a factor?

Yup many many times.

I actually talked about it here:
https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=23227#p23227

I just read the post, thanks Brandon.
Sounds like practice is the key to getting better at this-to expedite pulling and to make dates more efficient.

Back