My road to getting laid and fixing my life

There's nothing wrong with you - it's simply a result of not having any experience.
When I was a virgin I was scared shitless to escalate, it just took one single time, and after that night, I've never had much trouble escalating.

iwillbebetter said:
Met her again today. It was clear that she wanted to fuck. She touched my penis and stuff but i didnt escalate. I think at this point its over for me. What else can she do, really? Why im like this lol....

Anyway i found out that she is into BDSM, likes rough sex (like she wants me to destroy her, literally. Likes to get choked until she pass out and stuff). And she doesnt have a gag reflex, i fingered her throat lol, felt like a boss that moment haha

But i need to sort my head out really, other girls wont make it that easy for me. I hope she didnt lost interest in me. Last time i stayed there until 4am, now she kinda threw me out at 10pm..

Don't fret my man. Eventually you will get so frustrated at yourself for not escalating that you will course correct and make these BDSM dreams of these girls come true! :evil:

Back