• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

NYC

lobster

Anyone in NYC looking to meet up? I'm looking for either (or both) of the following:

1. Someone who's interested in getting their Tinder photos to an elite level - I have some camera gear
2. Someone who's interested in committing to a cold approach routine.

A little background on myself - I've been following the Tinder guide for the last 5 months with some success but I'm looking to dramatically improve my profile. I also just did my first cold approach today which was absolutely terrifying and would like to find someone that can help keep me accountable.

lobster said:
Anyone in NYC looking to meet up? I'm looking for either (or both) of the following:

1. Someone who's interested in getting their Tinder photos to an elite level - I have some camera gear

A little background on myself - I've been following the Tinder guide for the last 5 months with some success but I'm looking to dramatically improve my profile. I also just did my first cold approach today which was absolutely terrifying and would like to find someone that can help keep me accountable.

I'm very far from NYC but I also started cold approach and i would be interested in coming up with a routine and challenging ourselves. I could private message my number if you want

SamJ_ said:
lobster said:

I'm very far from NYC but I also started cold approach and i would be interested in coming up with a routine and challenging ourselves. I could private message my number if you want

Hey Sam, that sounds like a great idea. I read through your approach logs and your dedication is really inspiring. I just did my second approach today and I've been feeling nothing but dread all day. Reading about you climbing out of that phase gives me hope.

I live in NJ about an hour out. Do you live in the city specifically or are you a bit more south?

Hey bro, what part of nyc are you in? I’m from Brooklyn and spend most of my time in queens/Manhattan. I’m actually looking at getting a canon eos rp right now for pictures, my iPhone 12 camera is not cutting it anymore. Most of my lays come from tinder/hinge as well, but I do cold approach a little. It’s getting easier

Avihihi Ashsrt Hey guys! I'm in Queens, about a 25 minute commute to Midtown so I can pretty much meet most places in the city no problem.

Nice, I could definitely use someone to keep me accountable. The cities about a half hour drive for me so It’s also no problem

Ashsrt said:
Nice, I could definitely use someone to keep me accountable. The cities about a half hour drive for me so It’s also no problem

Ashsrt Awesome! I sent you a DM.

lobster said:
@Avihihi @Ashsrt Hey guys! I'm in Queens, about a 25 minute commute to Midtown so I can pretty much meet most places in the city no problem.

Hey man I'm sorry for seeing this so late, I never checked my notifications on this forum so I had no idea you responded. That sounds great though, I just bought Andy's recommended camera so we can do a photoshoot in the city.

Also I don't want to promise consistent cold approaching but when we take the pictures I'll definitely approach with you.

I'll be in NYC Friday Sep 10th and Saturday Sep 11th.

My #1 goal at that point will be to pull a girl from a bar/club, so mostly looking for wingmen.

I'll be doing a paid pro photoshoot while I'm there mostly for the travel/fashion IG I'm building. But a group shot could have some Tinder value so let me know if you'd want to join and willing to coordinate outfits.

I'm not super into daygame these days but I don't mind being a wing as long as I can get some shopping done at the same time.

RogerRoger said:
I'll be in NYC Friday Sep 10th and Saturday Sep 11th.

My #1 goal at that point will be to pull a girl from a bar/club, so mostly looking for wingmen.

I'll be doing a paid pro photoshoot while I'm there mostly for the travel/fashion IG I'm building. But a group shot could have some Tinder value so let me know if you'd want to join and willing to coordinate outfits.

I'm not super into daygame but I don't mind being a wing as long as I can get some shopping done at the same time.

RogerRoger Hey man you're a legend! I'm definitely down to do some night game and I'd also be willing to help you get a group shot. I'll send you a DM.

I just moved to Manhattan. Currently in UES but i'll be relocating downtown in September.

I have a good camera and lens as well. Anyone interested in meeting up? Very down to day game around soho/wash sq park on the weekends, or going out in LES on the nights to try and pull.

Living in NJ but down to meet up in NYC with like-minded people, hang out, and maybe grab drinks and some cool tinder pics. I would like to be kept in the loop if something is being planned!

I'm starting to think we should start a group chat for the NYC folks. Maybe a Whatsapp or even a Discord if we want a little more structure?

I'm open to a telegram or signal group chat (fuck big tech spying). If that's cool with everyone I can dm people and add everyone to the chat.

zarathustra said:
I'm open to a telegram or signal group chat (fuck big tech spying). If that's cool with everyone I can dm people and add everyone to the chat.

That's fine. I don't even really use Whatsapp. I use Signal.

zarathustra said:

Sounds good dude, just send a DM our way

lobster Ashsrt zarathustra Avihihi

I live in the UWS Manhattan. Actively looking for people to take tinder photos with. I've got Andy's recommended camera. Talking to girls is the other priority. Currently I go downtown everyday to Union Square/Washington Square Park to talk to girls.

I've been mostly going out with a couple NYC guys from Andy's Facebook group. We've been able to push each other to talk to more girls together. Also currently 8 weeks of coaching in with Andy, 4 weeks left. I'm looking to go hard these next 4 weeks and make the most of it. I've got the month free.

I've talked to ~500 girls so far. My record is 104 girls last Tueday. I've gotten 2 lays from cold approach and 1 lay from Tinder (which I'm hoping to seriously improve) last Sunday.

So yeah would love to meet up and improve Tinder photos. I can dm someone my phone number. That or FB messenger preferred.

RogerRoger
I'm not huge on bars/clubs but I'd be happy to do it for a good social shot. I'm lean but not muscular. I just had a consultation w Radical so my style will be up-to-date. Let me know.

I've gotten a nice new expensive lens for my a6400 and am dying to take pictures, I'm 100% to do a photoshoot at some point. I definitely need better pictures myself. We didn't end up doing anything last Sunday mostly cause I had something come up, but the weather was also ass.

Back