Online dating profile 1st review

Dimovivi

Hello all,

I am curious to hear your feedback on my current dating profile.

- What do you like about it and what would change?
- What type of girls you think it will attract?
- What changes could make it better?

My look was different 3 years ago, first time with long hair and exploring the more hipster, yoga and surfing girls scene. The girls I go out on dates with changed but I won't say its a huge difference. Not much better or worse just that I date less often chicks in their yearly 20s but it's also due to me getting older and looking older I imagine.

I don't have much feedback to offer you. The pics are great. You should be able to slay on tinder. Just make sure you buy gold/platinum and use boosts.

Personally, I would put a small sentence in your bio that shows you're not too serious/funny/conversation starter maybe.

I guess you would attract girls that are in to hot yoga surfer dudes. You should be able to date plenty of early 20s girls imo

My results are actually not that good in terms of matches and reply rate. Quite difficult to get matches without boosts. For first message I get around 2 replies out of 10. Been trying with various different openers and personalised messages. In Bumble around 70% of the girls I match with don't open me and the match expires and from the one that do around 30% reply to my initial message. I live in a city with very high competition but while travelling yo less busy destinations I haven't experienced a huge improvement either.

You're an attractive guy with a decent physique, I think you should do well.

I would lose the selfie. I also don't think the yoga pic adds much since you have a better physique pic already, not sure if it hurts you though.

Dimovivi said:
For first message I get around 2 replies out of 10
Yes, the majority of girls never reply. Although 2/10 seems a bit low.

Dimovivi said:
In Bumble around 70% of the girls I match with don't open me and the match expires and from the one that do around 30% reply to my initial message.
Seems similar to my experience. I know some guys are having success on Bumble but that never was the case for me even with premium.

Dimovivi said:
Quite difficult to get matches without boosts.
No shit... Tinder is a waste of time if you're not using boosts. Are you even doing the basic stuff dude? You need tinder gold and to boost every week like I said earlier. You need to have hinge premium and spam girls. Are you even doing that? If not, don't expect results.
I get 0 passive likes from tinder but I can fill my week with dates using the 90min boost Sunday night. It's pay to win.
[/quote]

Back