Photo feedback please, new pic

filbko

Goal
Make money
Hi guys,

Please give me feedback on my photos.

From folders "dog," "piano," and "walking," pick the best one.

From the folder "group," just give me feedback if you like that photo. The chick's face is blurred but is cute 7/10.

Only dog photos were taken by iPhone, so the quality is shitty, but at least one should be usable.

The photos are not edited, so do not care that the colors are boring and look horrible. I will edit it later, and also, Faceapp will be used.

Please don't repost pics in this thread. Instead, please refer to them with the name in the folder.

Thank you, guys, A LOT in advance.

Link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CqZaJf4iVLYTNjM_C-3ORAJvauSaCpSk

Hey man, good to see you taking action!

So my first impression is that you have a lot of room for improvement. Your expression is often too neutral, giving almost a "bored" vibe IMO.

That said, to answer your question about my picks:

walking_1: nothing special here but I don't see any problem either, walking_8 as an alternative if cropped properly.

dog_8: the expression of the dog is fun at least, but again you look bored next to it.

piano_6: do you really play piano? No music sheets and your left hand not being on the keyboard looks odd to me, but at least this pic is well framed.

The group pic I wouldn't use it, you look like you got cock blocked haha. :lol:

So, overall it's not too bad for a first try, but I'm sure you can do better than that very soon!

You look dead inside. Facial expressions need a complete overhaul.

Women are emotion-driven. They must be able to feel that there is emotion inside of you.

Look at the camera. Picture it as a woman. Seduce it.

Thank you for the feedback!
Lord Rey said:
So my first impression is that you have a lot of room for improvement. Your expression is often too neutral, giving almost a "bored" vibe IMO.

Yeah, very boring expression. I can try to fix it in a FaceApp. It was my first photoshoot in my life and also a friend of mine who took the pics had taken the pictures for the first time so we were both inexperienced.

Lord Rey said:
dog_8: the expression of the dog is fun at least, but again you look bored next to it.
My dog is cooler than I do. I will try FaceApp to improve it, but I do not have anything better so far.

Lord Rey said:
piano_6: do you really play piano? No music sheets and your left hand not being on the keyboard looks odd to me, but at least this pic is well framed.

I do not play the piano. I googled "posing with piano," and we tried to imitate some poses with my photographer. It is a piano in a shopping mall, so the sheets are not expected. I might use the pic where the hand is not so visible. This pic is more about posing with the piano than playing on the piano. If I do not do something interesting, I should at least pretend to do something interesting.

Lord Rey said:
The group pic I wouldn't use it, you look like you got cock blocked haha.

Thanks for your honest feedback :lol: I am cock blocked in fact. I do not have any better group pic so far, so I have no choice if I want to make my profile at least a bit interesting.

Lord Rey said:
So, overall it's not too bad for a first try, but I'm sure you can do better than that very soon!

Taking good photos is a tough job. The photograph must be experienced, you must be chilled and relaxed. Good outfit, good location, good posing, etc.

Hey man, great work getting started! You're in the right place.

Have you ever been given feedback on how you come across socially?

Ask your friends some of these questions (ideally, friends who are very social and have a lot of social/sexual experience):

• On a scale of 1-10, how socially confident do you think I am?
    Am I a shy guy?
    Where do I sit on the scale of introverted to extroverted?
    Am I awkward socially?
    Do I ever do embarrassing things in social settings?
    What do you think most people would think of me in the first 30 seconds of meeting me?

Do I appear to be someone who has a lot of positive emotions or do I come across as someone who portrays negative emotions?

I'm really curious as to what the feedback would be.

You are a good looking guy, however, your photos are portraying:
  • High in negative emotions/lacking positive emotions (no smiles at all)
    Low social confidence
    Inability to have fun and laugh

If your friends tell you that you're actually a really cool, socially confident guy, then we simply have to change what the photos portray.

But, if the feedback is that you're low in social confidence and you lack positive emotions, fixing your photos will help, but you'll still have a lot of work to do coming out of your shell.

ImChuckBass said:
Have you ever been given feedback on how you come across socially?

I am shy. It has been told to me many times. My social confidence is average. I love meeting new people, nightclubs, and this stuff, but
I will ask my friends the questions.

Thanks for the feedback

MFbag said:
I dont think any of the piano pics look too good. Maybe try to recreate the photo i attached

I will try to recreate it.

Do you like the group photo?

Hi guys,

I have new pics from my photo shoot.

The pics in a green jacket should be my first Tinder photo, and the walking pics should be my second tinder photo.

Green jacket pics: I like the most DSC_6177 and DSC_6213.

Walking pics: I like the DSC_6320 and DSC_6404

Piano: DSC_6499

Please don't repost pics in this thread. Instead, please refer to them by their name.

Thank you, guys, A LOT in advance.

LINK: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1E0AmdYF1upz9Qf-13WeHe3sXZBHj5l2X

Massive improvement on the posing!

Green jacket - 6167
Walking - 6435
Piano - 6485 or 6499

Do you like this pic?
I might use it as my first Tinder pic.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nxY9T1WFjIpbmoRCtw-0kuJwiKk8rD-0

Thanks.

Use charm filter on faceapp. I think it’s already a good picture but lacks some emotion in the eyes.

Yes it’s nice guyish but that isn’t always the worst

filbko said:
Do you like this pic?
I might use it as my first Tinder pic.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nxY9T1WFjIpbmoRCtw-0kuJwiKk8rD-0

Thanks.
What are you looking for on the dating apps? Sex, or dates that might or might not lead to something?
Picture quality is good, but depending on what you're looking for it can use some flare

ziva said:
What are you looking for on the dating apps? Sex, or dates

Sex, but also I want to get many dates. That photo has boyfriend material vibe.

filbko said:
ziva said:
What are you looking for on the dating apps? Sex, or dates

Sex, but also I want to get many dates. That photo has boyfriend material vibe.

Alright. In that case I think you should take pictures that give off the vibe that you have sex and go on many dates.
This one indeed gives off a boyfriend-ish vibe.

Back