• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Photo's and general advice

oscarcma

Hey! I'm pretty new to this and I'm trying to get started at making myself more attractive.

I know I need to lose some fat and work out more to build muscle mass and definition. Beyond that I'm stumped. I'm no model, but what can I do to get closer to that? Any and all pointers are much appreciated!

View attachment 2View attachment 1

Get contacts, an edgier haircut, and upgrade your style. Not trying to be rude, but your appearance suggests that I can have you accompany my FB to the mall without worrying about a thing, after which you'll drop her off at my house on your way to a brewery to meet up with your friends who look identical.

The good news is that your appearance can be changed very quickly, as it seems like you've got a pretty good foundation to work with. I'm confident you can get set up pretty quickly.

Vice said:
Get contacts, an edgier haircut, and upgrade your style. Not trying to be rude, but your appearance suggests that I can have you accompany my FB to the mall without worrying about a thing, after which you'll drop her off at my house on your way to a brewery to meet up with your friends who look identical.

The good news is that your appearance can be changed very quickly, as it seems like you've got a pretty good foundation to work with. I'm confident you can get set up pretty quickly.

100% agree.

-

Pretty much you need to change your entire look.

It's almost like you need to do a full 180 with the vibe you give off. Your in the extreme range for the safe, non-sexual, platonic guy.

And it has to do with simply how you're grooming and dressing yourself.

Go to the extreme with the total douchbag and you'll actually notice girls paying attention to you.

You need to pay attention to how guys look who are getting results.

Because if your surprised that we're saying this to you. It means you are absolutely miles off in terms of understanding what look girls are attracted to.

And you need to become extremely informed of what girls get turned on by looks-wise.

EDIT: I would just add that most of us who had to radically changed how we looked felt uncomfortable with it. Because how we looked in reality wasn't necessarily how we thought of ourselves.

And it took awhile for the new appearance to feel comfortable.

My 2c, brutal honesty will only help you here i feel.

There is so much you can improve on.
1. Hair style is borning its just like what youd find on some average ass boring dude who works in marketing
2. You have no muscle. High body fat. As mentioned.
3. Style is poor. Nothing excentric or exciting about out.
4. No smile.
5. No social circle
6. No exciting hobby

1st photo. You look pretty uncomfortable and basically seem like a blant nerd. Waist coats are not really in my books. Your posture is a bit awks. Have a look at Andys guide

2nd photo. Bro cmon gardening is cute but your dress, pose and facial expression makes you come across as a dad instead of someone who girls want to come sit on. I would recommend maybe a shoot outside in nature on a hike.

3rd. Best photo out of the bunch, relaxing but still posture and dress just makes you seem like the typical boring dude who spends friday nights alone.

The photo quality and composures are good but definitely need a lot more work!

Cant wait to see the next shots.

To become more attractive you need to think attractive.

Back