• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Please critique my Tinder pics

Hemingway

Hey guys,

Please critique my Tinder pics. I get lots of matches, not a lot of dates. Like 2-3 dates a month. Granted, I can be picky and may not be putting enough time/effort into it. But I'm also getting so many girls who are flaking.

Here is the link:

Thanks, appreciate it.

I’m the furthest thing from good at tinder but here’s my opinion

You’re a good looking guy. I think you could benefit from some better fitting clothing. The ones with you in the black t are solid. The suit picture I would get rid of. You give off boyfriend material vibes though, try and throw some edge in.

Thanks, yes the suit picture is old and I was overweight and it didn't fit well. I'll try to think of ways I can add edge.

Sup man!
If those are your tinder pics, you need to adjust some stuff for sure. You have 3 pics with the same black shirt, I would only keep the one where you are leaning on a black and white wall.
The 2 blue shirt photos, aren't very good imo, maybe the second photos could be good but you aint smiling, so I dont feel it as much.
The suit photos really do not make you look like a guy who fucks, you have shoulders leaning forward and have a awkward smile, so I would take it again prob with a different face expression and posture.
The guitar photo is S tier. Very good photo!

Thanks, btw I'm a big David Goggins fan too. Yes you're right, I need to get pics in different outfits. And probably some pics doing other activities besides guitar, like playing a sport or something.

Back